Sunday 21 September 2008

Busy Busy

I have been soooo busy lately that I totally neglected my blog! =D

Yes, I'm back from Australia (since last week)!! This holiday is just so tiring that I need another holiday!! hehe. Walked too much and in heels or boots some more!! *hehe* Can't wait for my next holiday to Phuket!! Which I really hope will be just relaxing, being pampered and doing nothing!! =D


What am I busy with for the past one week that I'm back from Australia??

Work!! So much to do and catch up after a week away from the office..... plus, the consultant I am following is leaving for another project in Shanghai and he has to pass over everything to me before he leaves on October!!

I have got more than 1000 photos (almost 3 Gig) from Australia and no time to edit and upload!! Still in the midst of sorting it out!! Post about Australia will be up soon!! *I hope*

And, miss shopaholic's closet! In the midst of editing the photos whenever I am free!! It is very tedious you know.... took about 150 photos and need to choose the best ones and also edit them here and there.... Oh and new arrival will be out VERY soon!! so please "pong chan" me!! *hehe* pretty please =D

Then I have to write my maid of honour speech for Pendek's Wedding which is next weekend!! Good thing I am 'almost' done with it! =D And because of the wedding, I am on a strict diet till then!! *hehe* I don't want to be a fat MOH ok!! *hehe* My mum is also joining me on the diet (but she cheat a bit one) cause we ate way way way toooo much lately.... and since both my sis are back, we won't eat out so often anymore..... but I got a buka puasa buffet this Tuesday at Sun & Surf la.... how??? I scared I can't control myself when I see all the food!! *hehe* and I lovey the cheesecake there.... Whenever I go for buffet there, the first thing I do is to take two pieces of the cheesecake before anything else.... cause I kiasu ma.... scared no more by when I finished my main meal....

I was at the airport 3 times in 6 days!! Arriving back from Australia, and sending my sis off.

Plus I am taking part in the pool and snooker competition representing my company =D Sunway have this sports carnival thingy where all the various companies are group into teams and compete in various sports.... Our team is actually leading now on the scoreboard and if we win this pool and snooker competition then we will be champion dy!! So the game coordinator keeps pressuring me to go for practice!! (Cause all of us too lousy!!)

Oh and I met up with Angela!!!!!! My really good school friend which I haven't seen in YEARS!!!! We (Me, Angela and PooiLing) used to talk and laugh about everything.... The best year of my school life is during Form 3 where the 3 of us were in the same class!! We had sooo much fun then!! I really miss it..... Then me and Angela sat together in Form 4 cause Pooi was in Arts Class and both me and Angela was in Science!! But during mid of Form 4, Angela left to Sweeden with her family. We saw each other again once in 2002 when I went to Sheffield to visit her and then lost contact and never seen her since then!! It just feels like old times when we met, as all of us still tease each other and still full of nonsense!!


Angela, me & Pooi



And lastly, I also met Regi's new korean boyfriend!! Both of them look really good together =D


Hhhmmmm..... I think that's bout what I've done last week!! =D



*I wish for a new oven.... I wanna bake to make myself feel happier =D I miss cupcakes....*








***********






I don't think that I am a bad person, I don't intentionally hurt people around me (or maybe I don't know the intensity of my actions on that person). I do admit that I get irritated rather easily and when I am irritated I tend to be rude and snap at people but most of the time it is unintentional!! It’s a bad behaviour that becomes a habit that I am trying to control.....


A lot is in my mind lately but I can't express it here. I used to think that I can just write anything I feel or want here since not much people read it anyway and sometimes when I have got no one to turn to, I can just express it here vaguely without names and I will feel better, as if I have cried on someone's shoulder..... however, some thinks that I shouldn't write certain things....

All I can say is, I am really disappointed in someone, I am quite angry with someone, I am starting to despise someone and I am trying to mend things with someone. These are all different people!! *haha* Yeah, told you it sucks to be me.....

Why do I hold so much grudge in me?? Why can't I decide and control how I want myself to feel??

Maybe I should just take things easy and not let anything affect me, Maybe I should just forgive and forget, move on and not think bout it anymore, Maybe I should stand on other people's shoe and look in their perspective, Maybe I shouldn't be so straight and stubborn, Maybe I should pretend nothing had happened even if I'm unhappy about it and then be fake to them, Maybe I should learn to express myself better so that I am not always being misunderstood, Maybe I should control the things I say no matter how irritated I feel and even if I want the other person to know that I am unhappy, Maybe I should just be less of me....

Who should I be then? How do I change? Will I even be able to change?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i do not know which category (of the 4 that u mentioned) i belong to... i have to keep guessing!

anyways, i hope there will be no grudges kept in us. i truly appreciate you as one of my best friend :)