Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Vday!!

When we first got to know each other, I've never thought that we could go this far...
Especially the long distance relationship that we are going through...
It's not easy, but you have made it bearable...
I am glad that we didn't give up...

I really appreciate everything that you have done for me =)
Thank you for your love, patience and sacrifices...


I LOVE YOU, DEAR
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Us on June 2005
(purposely choose this photo cause he is at his thinnest then, just to show how much weight he has gained throughout the years!! =P)



Us on 14 February 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shucks! i almost couldnt recognise andrew in year 2005!!!! was he like that 4 years ago? hehehehe.

but hey he's looking good & prosperous now :D

It's Me said...

errmmm.....looking at both photos...i think ur honeydrew look better with his current sai c...

Princezz T said...

monica & it's me, what you all mean he looks good and better now?? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I want him to lose weight!!! *hehe*