Saturday 1 August 2009

Should I just quit my job?

WOW!!! It's been more than a month since I last blogged!! OPPSSSsss....

I've been reaaaaally busy lately.... have been trying to make up for the loooong hiatus of my e-shop during the time I was in Europe for my holiday and then even after when I was back I was still on a hiatus cause I'm just too lazy!! As a result my hits dropped and that's why I have been updating my e-shop sooo frequently for the whole of June!! And in July I've even joined 2 bazaars!! and one more this Sunday!! and currently I am having sales cause I'm trying to sell off as much as I can to make room for more stocks when I go to Bangkok next week!! =D So do check it out cause its really cheap!! =P I actually still have got quite some stocks that's not uploaded yet!! Cause I don't have time to take photos!! I can only do that on weekends and it takes like at least 4 hours for a few items!! I really have got not much time left every day.... I need more time in a day!!! Should I just quit my job and concentrate on my biz?? hehe this idea have been really toying in my head much more frequently lately!! Do you know it has been a year since I first started this whole e-shop thing..... I never thought I would last till now....... so should I just do it?? Like open a boutique?? HHHmmmm..... I should probably seriously think bout this.... But I feel that its such a huge risk and I'm not sure if I can manage or worse if it doesn't work out then what do I do?? Sigh.... why am I so not a risk taker?? and as usual.... I am soooo indecisive!!!

Anyway so much have happened recently!! Some things that I'm happy bout and some that I'm upset about.... and I haven't even blogged anything bout my Europe holiday that I've promised.... haha now I don't know if I will anymore..... I just don't have the time!! *or so I claimed!!* =P

I really feel that I want a break!! Especially a break from my work..... I'm starting to lose focus due to some things that happened and at times like this I just feel that I wanna channel my energy some where else. I don't feel like I wanna fight the battle anymore......

When I'm not working, most of my time are spend either out with my friends or family or I'll be at home doing something related to my e-shop.... I am seriously looking forward to my Bangkok trip next Friday =) I just wanna chill and forget bout all my worries....... and on a non-related note...... you know what?? I was talking to val the other day and realised that I haven't baked the whole of this year!! =( I used to baked quite frequently and enjoyed it very much!!

OK time to sleep.... gotta wake up early tomorrow!! Sighhhh I hate to wake up early on weekends!!!!

No comments: