Monday 5 October 2009

My First!!



Yes Yes, I'm joining a marathon!!
My first time =)

I know I'm not doing a full or half or even a quarter marathon but only the fun run but its still 10km ok!! Don't pray pray!! I haven't really been exercising since I quit the gym like 2 years ago and I hope this will motivate me to at least exercise and train up for the run!

I will definitely come back with the completion cert ok!! *fingers crossed!*
WISH ME LUCK!! =D




p/s: why is the whole world resigning or getting married??
I've got 3 farewells and 3 weddings this month and 2 more weddings in the next 2 months!!
Give ang pow also give until pokai!


UPDATED: YES!!! I made it!!! I completed 10km in 1 hour and 15 minutes (I think the average time is 1 hour and 30 minutes so am quite please) Honeydrew completed his 10 minutes later =D We might join the half marathon next year!! ;)

5 comments:

cindy said...

then u faster get married so that u can receive ang pow lor

Leong peng lor said...

Sista, tell me about it. I got heaps of invitations as well. Kinda overload!!! My ex-bf and my high school crush got married this 2H of the year. It feels damn weird..though I'm still loving my single life.

Trini-boi said...

I will get the completion cert as well..... luv u alwayz

It's Me said...

well, at least u won't get anything from me now and near future...

Princezz T said...

cindy, faster get married just because of the ang pow?? and then after that how?? haha

leong peng, wahh i didn't know u read my blog kaka yeahlo... we still got kenneth and siew may's wedding ar!!

Trini-boi, make sure u train for it ar!! don't memalukan me!! kaka =P Seems like you are the only one who talk about the subject of the post the others are all commenting on the p/s!! muahaha

It's me, never say never!! you don't know what will happen tomorrow so look at the bright side my dear!! see u in nov!! =D