Friday 23 July 2010

Meet my Pinky Blingberry

Wow!! It's been a long time since I last blogged **Opsie!!**
But am seriously very busy at work and also with other things....
But I've got active back on FB since I got my BB =D

Look what I did to it!! A total sex change!! From a manly blackberry to a cute pretty and sweet pinky blingberry!! =D I lovey my phone =D


Front


Back - I designed this myself and stick it one by one =D


Rainbow keypad lights!!


Clearer shot of how gorgeous the rainbow light is!!


Oh and you know what? I am now officially addicted to COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously think of it everyday.... should I make a cup of coffee?? should I go starbucks to get a cup of coffee?? And the answer is almost always yes!!


2 comments:

miko said...

how cute!! where did you order the pink case and the light up pad?? (if you don't mind me asking) sooo creative! i love it!

Princezz T said...

Hi!

I got mine from http://blackberryhousing.blogspot.com/ =D

Go change yours too!! =P