Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

Hello Hello!!! I know my last post has been a loooooong time!! =D
Am really busy lately.... a lot of things to update but just don't have the time to do it!! Lotsa photos as well!!

I haven't even blog about Cindy's wedding (which was like 3 mths ago!!) and now she is pregnant already!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe but congrats to her.....

Oh and elisa already gave birth!! (2nd Dec) and I haven't blog about it too!!

Then I also had a 20 years of friendship celebration with my school friends!! (Actually most of them are friends for 20 years (since Std one!!) But I only know them since Form 1 but am also invited for the gathering as a VIP (Very Important Princezz) MUAHAHAHAHA. I have not blog about this too!! We actually booked two studio apartments at the Pyramid Tower Resort Suites and had a fun fun time!! Lotsa photos and crazy things happened!! (Yes yes I know I know I still owe you girls the photos!!)

Also went to a few gatherings, meet ups, dinners, parties, pot lucks, gift exchange during the year end.... which I have also not blog about!! Oh and visited lotsa new restaurants that I wanna share and blog about too..... but these will be put on hold first la.... haha

Plus had a fun time yesterday night with my uni friends hanging out. We actually booked a 3 bedroom apartment at Legends in hope to see fireworks but the view was rather dissapointing. But had a great time as well...... OH and HF is getting married!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! but congrats congrats!!!! We are trying to convince her to have a Bali wedding and fly us there!! MUAHAHAHAHA

So I really have lotsa catching up to do!! =D My post will be soooooo behind time!! haha


Anyway, unlike last year, this year I am not gonna make any new year resolution!! Cause........ muahahahaha as you have guessed.... I hangat hangat tahi ayam...... did not do most of the things I wanted to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

But of course, this year I will have different things that I wanna do / achieve as well.....

1) Want to use the tools that I have learnt from the Mantec Projects that I have started doing since June 08 and lead new projects on my own (So I must really put in more effort and take more initiative!!) Hope to have more job satisfaction and more achievement in my career =)

2) Will definitely want to continue my e-shop biz =) Though its getting more and more challenging and also taking up more and more of my time but I will still want to continue with it. Don't know what my plans are for it though but will just go with the flow and see how it goes..... Hoping to build my e-shop a name in the local e-shopping industry! Which is getting more traffics to the website - this is seriously the most difficult part!!

3) Got my tickets to London in April!! Will be going with my mimi but she will be staying longer and I will leave earlier. Hopefully honeydrew will be able to join us there! Wanna go visit my sis in Germany (as its her last year there so that I can see the place she stay in and her life there! Cause the last time I went she was doing some internship in a small town and staying with a German family!!) Also wanna go visit Prague, and hopefully Budapest as well.... and also visit around Germany if I have enough time(and money).... And my mimi wanna go Amsterdam to see tulips so hopefully we will all make a trip there and all the girls will have a short weekend holiday together! The last time we did that was to Korea which is like 2-3 yrs back!! Oh and hopefully I will get to meet both my sis's bf!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not met them in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only photos!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

4) Still contemplating if I should spend a large sum of money (and my ANNUAL LEAVE) to visit trinidad!!!!! Bloody air ticket alone is freaking RM8k plus!!!!!!! Should I or should I not????????????

5) Hoping to get something I wish for for my birthday!!!!!!!!! =D *fingerscrossed*

6) If the time is right, and the price is right, maybe this year is a good year to invest in a property? Don't wanna rush into it though.... will see how it goes.....

7) Be happier and making people around me happier too!

Anyway...... would like to wish everyone a great year ahead and have a fantabulous 2009!!

No comments: