Saturday 2 January 2010

The new year marks the end of my 23 days break

Am leaving tomorrow =(
I hope I have done everything I wanted to do,
Eat everything I wanted to eat in London (I even tapau-ed four season duck for my lunch tomorrow before I go to the airport =D)
I can't possibly buy everything I wanted to buy though! (Btw, I went to touch my dream bag channel 2.55 and its 1,800pounds, so that remains as a dream!!)

I've got so much to blog about for Paris and London but I don't know if I can find time....
Cause now its no more bumming around! It's back to reality..... back to routine..... back to work.....

Anyway Happy New Year!
I hope 2010 will be better and greater and happier than 2009 for you and for me...

We didn't go for the countdown at London eye.... Had home cooked dinner by Chef Shan and then watched Love Actually on TV and the fireworks on TV too..... Oh and I had Ben & Jerry by the heater! =D

No new year resolution cause I don't think I followed the one I made last year!! So I won't waste time making one this year =P
But I really wanna lose weight!! haha

Sigh! Good Bye London, for now....
I never thought I would be here twice this year!
Don't know when I'll be back but I will definitely be back!

I had a really great time and a really good break! I'm glad I decided to do this! =) At first I was a bit regret cause I think I overspend on holidays for 2009 but then its all worth it =)

Thanks to my sis for being such a great host... bringing us here and there for all the yummy food =D



2010, what have you got install for me when I go back?

No comments: