Sunday 27 December 2009

Boxing Day Sale


Starting at Piccadilly Circus then towards Regent Street and then Oxford Street


This is me, 3.30pm in the evening
Feet super tired from walking
Arms super tired from carrying the shopping bags
I need a rest at starbucks


p/s: btw, say hi to my new LV Eva Clutch in Damier =D
My early bday pressie from my dearest Honeydrew which I bought in Paris =D
Its super convenient especially for occasions like boxing day sale!! haha
No need to carry a big heavy bag since all the shopping bags are damn heavy already!



This is the end result at 9pm
More than 100 pieces of items


I haven't tried any of the items
Not even in the shops!
Just buy everything first and try at home tomorrow la =D
This is the beauty of shopping in London (or Europe!)





I think both my credit card are gonna max out very very soon....


-_-

2 comments:

Trini-Boi said...

100 pieces of items?!
anything for me out of 100 pieces of items?

Princezz T said...

Sorry dear.... its all girls stuff!! =P You can wear it if you fit in it =D