Wednesday 6 February 2008

My Birthday =)

So much happened over the past week that I don't know how to start!! Loads and loads of photos!! I think this year's birthday is by far my most celebrated birthday!! Thanks to my Honeydrew Dear and all my great great friends!! I am truly blessed to have you all around me =)



Being one who likes to do things in order, I will start from the beginning in chronological order =)



The first to celebrate my birthday is my two dear friends from secondary school, Drama Queen and Ah Beng... the only two friends from sec school that I keep in touch and meet up frequently. The rest of the St Marians are a once a year affair where we meet up during CNY *which is soon*



Anyway we had steamboat dinner and lotsa gossips and updates *as usual*





Princezz T and Drama Queen Celine



Me and Amanda @ Ah Beng








Next I had a crazy and fun celebration with my Rummy kakis.... We used to play ginrami till the wee hours of the night. Usually on Saturdays after work from 3pm to 3-4am. Awww... how I missed that now!! Since Elisa is doing her MBA now and hence less rummy time and more study time for her its been a long time since we rummy together.... *Elisa is our host for rummy*



Anyway, birthday celebration started with an innocent dinner at Cafe Flam, Pyramid


Me, Elisa, Li Yein Beetch


*besides being Rummy kakis we are in the same SMART batch*




Then from an innocent chill out dinner it started getting crazy when they *forced* me to down half a jug of Long Island. Since it is a once a year affair so I just give in. =P



Me drinking involuntarily



The beetch actually went to get me birthday cakes *I love you beetch* and I think its a really good idea to get different slices of cakes instead of a whole cake cause its only 4 of us and all of us are afraid of being fat besides, we get to try different flavors!!




As you can see from the picture above, I am showing off my empty jug, meaning I really did finished the half jug =) Being one that have low alcohol tolerance, I became red, high and *braver* Started doing all the stupid things like being dared by them to dance with strangers and also doing a "panty" dance with Thomas!! He is really good at that dance which makes him a good bf, husband and brother!! *kaka* The beetch actually have a video of the panty dance but I shall not embarrass myself and Mr Thomas Chong so no videos or photo of the dance!



Gosh!! I am so red!! Then crazier things happened with the beetch.... The last time when I was high was during Mambo at Zouk and I kept kissing her in the photos and now we lick each other's fingers!! HAHAHA It actually started off with me trying to put cream on her face =)






The night ended with me puking all my dinner out and I have not puked as much and as many times within that short period of time!! The night was fun but lets just keep these kinda puking to once a year or *never again*




Next, is a pre pre birthday celebration by my Honeydrew. Its actually our first meal together since he is back home and its a "special" week treat from him where he will treat me like a princezz *keke* He promised me lotsa surprises and indeed I was really surprised... overwhelmed by all the surprises actually......


Anyway we had dinner at Ninja Jones, somewhere that I have wanted to go to for some time but have not went yet. The place is quite dark and the door to the restaurant is close. You need to press a button to open the door and you need to pass through a passage way before you reach the dining area. They even have Ninjas serving you food!! Food wise there are a lot of varieties and unique selections. They even have foie gras teriyaki style and its only RM48. It may not be the best foie gras but it’s definitely worth it for foie gras lover. Special mention on the wagyu beef steak which is really tender and juicy and the black cod grilled in miso which is a change from the gindara teriyaki that I always order.









Next is a pre birthday celebration which comes really as a surprise. I knew he was up to something but I did not think that he actually gather most of my friends at Red Box to surprise me!! I was really surprise especially when I saw Huey Farng because she was the odd one out from all the other people in the room when I opened the door. I was surprised, shocked and standing there for a good one minute to put everything together!! Thanks dear for organizing and arranging this surprise for me.... Thanks to those thoughtful ones who helped him contacted my other friends.... and a big thank you for all those who came and celebrated with me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You all made me really happy =D







One very funny thing that happened was me and Shirley actually wore the same outfit!! We knew that we have the same skirt, as we bought it at the same place but its such a coincidence that we both wore it on the same day *if I knew I am getting a surprise party I would have dressed prettily in a dress or something =keke* But the most ironic thing is that we both even wore the same ring that we bought together long long time ago!!





Then the beetch bought my favourite green tea cake!! If you see the cake you will know she bought it *Thanks beetch!!*



Wishing me a Happy Beetchday!! Haha I love you too!! MWAH =*



I look so ugly but happy =P I hate to smile like this when taking photos cause my face is already very bulat, now its even more bulat and bengkak!! But I guess I was too happy that I forgot to pose!! *KAKA*



Pressies for me!! The beetch and Thomas gave me some really thoughtful gifts!! I am truly blessed to have both of you as my friend. You two are really thoughtful and you two make a sweet thoughtful couple *keke* - I am really happy for you Beetch, to have found a good panty dancer =)







They bought me two books because the beetch knows that I want to read more books and the first book is the book recommended by the Making a Difference Trainer that we both attended recently *which I wanted* and the second book is a book with a topic she knows that I am looking to improve. - I love you Beetch for everything



They also gave me a book thong!! Haha so that my book can be sexy and seductive. Though I don't really know if the way I am using it, is the right way, but I really liked it because it’s not just pink but it’s in the shade of pink that I love most!! Thank you sooooooo much!!! =)))))




Me with the book thong, Thomas and Beetch =)



Next is my actual Birthday... Thank you for all the pressies that I receive at my office =)







Thank you to all my friends and colleagues!!





A very very special thanks to my dear friend Cindy @ Pendek!! Even though she is in Singapore she sent me roses - pretty pink roses =) *Nope the roses are not from my boyfriend nor any secret admirer* Besides roses, she and her hubby Way Loon @ Ah Pek gave me a book as well cause they know I want to read more books!! Thank you Thank you Thank you soooo much!! I am really really touched. Pen, have been a good friend to me in many ways!






Then for dinner, my Honeydrew brought me to an Italian Restaurant, Nero Teca at Somerset.



NeroTeca with cute hearts - Love Love








The place have got a really great ambiance



Camwhoring while waiting for food =)



The food was quite good especially the appetizers. It’s called Piadiana where its something like a thin pizza crust at the bottom and lotsa cheese, fresh greens and salami on top. The combination taste really good as the cheese and salami is not too salty and neutralled by the greens.


For mains, I had an Argentinean steak and he had steam special home made sausages. Dessert as usual will be tiramisu *whenever its in the menu*







After dinner, he said he is tired and decided to just go home to rest as we were both tired from red box the night before. We only left at 1am and I am working the next day! So when we reach my house, he took out something from the car boot and to my surprise, he gave me a full set of Nintendo Wii!! I was really shocked as I wasn't expecting any present because I consider the LV bag that he bought for me previously as my birthday present already!! Also he had already spent a lot these few days for dinners and also the surprise party and the mystery weekend holiday that he is bringing me. I must say this have to be the most shocking surprise!! Truly unexpected!!




I don't know if I should be happy or stressed. Happy because he have put in so much effort to make me happy for my birthday but stress because of the $$ he spent just for this one day!!

Anyway, anyone wanna Wii?? *hehe*



Next is supposedly a "lou sang" cny dinner at Pantai Seafood with my friends - Val, Yu Lin, Jo Lyn and Calvin but ended up as a birthday celebration as well..... Thanks to Jo Lyn who insisted on treating everyone dinner because she have a big fat bonus.



I think I ate almost 50% of all the crabs you see in the photo above!!





My "longetivity" Birthday Noodles - Val says I have to take the noodles into my bowl without cutting it and also put the noodles in my mouth without cutting it. I can only chew it when the whole strand of noodle is in my mouth.





Lou Sang to a great Mousey New Year!!



When you least expected something, the surprise tends to be more surprising and happier!! My friends actually bought me small birthday gifts in a big cute pinky box!! They hid it under the table and I didn’t realized at all throughout dinner. Awww.... They bought me all the pinky, princezzy, pretty, girly stuff..... I love my friends!! I am a happy happy girl!!




After dinner we started off the pre-cny gambling sessions at Jo Lyn's place.





When it comes to gambling everyone is sooooo superstitious!! *haha* Apparently this is a good symbol as mandarin orange is "kam" and it stands for gold and the two "kam" on top of each other makes the figure "8" which sounds like "fatt" and stands for prosperity!! *haha*





I hate the game "ngau". When they swicth from black jack to ngau, I did rather camwhore myself *hehe*





Oh I have got pretty pink nails!!!!!!!!!! I lovey my nails.... but now, most of the crystals have fallen off and its starting to chip and its not even cny yet!!! =(((((((((((((((((((((






And and and I did eyelash extension again =) *hehe* Long eyelash and pretty nails...... =))))))



Hey I don't know why but I have got double eye lid already.... And its extra obvious in the photo above..... long lashes, pretty nails and double eyelid =DDDDDDDDD



p/s: btw, I went to Langkawi for the mystery holiday =)))))) will blog about it in the next post.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness gracious holy cow....!!!

u certainly had a fabulous bday with many many surprises this year babe! did u almost *lost* for a moment..?? i would if i were you!

and ur honey drew, he is a fantastic man!!! could never ask for more, right?

Princezz T said...

Eh monica don't puji him too much!! keke but yeah I really did had a fantastic birthday this year!! Couldn't ask for anything more!! Am very happy =)