Sunday 27 January 2008

I finally have a boyfriend again.....

YIPPIEEEEEEE My Honeydrew is back!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD Can manja manja and get to be treated like a princezz =D but my prince is a fatty one =P *sigh* As expected the Honeydrew has gained weight yet AGAIN and the face and tummy is as round as a honeydew!! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH =(((((((((((((((((((((((((

YIPPIEEEEEEE I now have got a boyfriend and a driver to fetch me around keke =P He has volunteered to be my driver and fetch me to and fro from work this whole week *my birthday week* =P Really appreciate the effort especially when he have to get up early when he can actually choose to sleep late and also to brave the jam from Puchong to my house and back to Sunway.... *I did not force him to do this ok!!* Hope he knows what he is getting himself into!! kaka

YIPPIEEEEEEE I am really excited cause I'm going on a Mystery getaway this weekend =) Solely organized by my Honeydrew for me to celebrate my birthday =)I'm glad that he has taken the initiative to plan, organized and booked everything. Cause previously, every trip that I went with him, everything was done by ME!!
I have tried asking him with various methods to get him to tell me where he is bringing me but have yet to succeed... so I have given up and will just let myself be surprised and sit back to enjoy the holiday.....

Though I always said that I don't have to see my boyfriend everyday and don't need to do everything with him, but it does feel good now knowing that I have a boyfriend by my side and have someone to rely on.... =)

3 comments:

stranger said...

awww... good for you. most prob you bullied him into becoming your driver. muahaha. :D

anyway, enjoy your trip, since you won't be around, happy birthday in advance! :)

ps. so he managed to change his holiday? i thought he's supposed to miss cny or sth like that, from what i heard previously?

Anonymous said...

He lost 2kg anyway... its the Kembang Effect which u suffer after long flights.

Princezz T said...

eh stranger i didnt bully him lar... he bully me then got lar....

trini-bai... 2kg very proud ka?? Do more neck exercise k!! *kaka*