Sunday 15 March 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic!!



YIPPIE YEAY YIPPIE YO!! I won myself a pair of tickets to watch the premier of the Confessions of a shopaholic one week before it is officially open in the cinemas =D I'm so happy!! hehe Though I have not read the book, but I have heard about it!! And I am really looking forward to watching it......

Its really rare that I will join any contest that will require me to write.... you know if its contest about ticking the correct answer or matching one picture to the other correct picture, or even guessing contest, I would rather join then writing a slogan or continue the phrase or something.... You know what I mean? Cause I doubt I will win cause I am not very creative when it comes to writing!! The only few times that I remember joining a contest that requires me to write is one of the hotlink contest to watch jay chou's concert in Singapore (many years ago) and maybe one or two more other contests which I can't recall now!!

But when I saw this Confessions of a Shopaholic contest in emmagem I have this urge of joining and straight away wrote something there and there to submit. One cause I really wanna watch the movie, and secondly I just need to confess why I am a shopaholic which should be rather easy cause I "think" I can call myself one!! haha!! But of course I did not win grand prize cause there are a lot more crazy shopaholics out there who are much much more hardcore than me!! haha. Some of them wrote so much and their story are sooooooo long I also lazy to read!! haha


Anyway here's my entry (if you are not lazy to read mine hehe)


Comment by Miss Shopaholic
11:24 pm on March 5th, 2009 :

I’m a self declared shopaholic! I love shopping! I love fashion! I love clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and etc!! I can never have enough of any! Especially when they are at a bargain price!! I have two ceiling to floor cupboard full of clothes, more than 10 bags and more than 30 pair of shoes and am still buying!! I need to label all the shoe boxes so that I can find the shoes I want!! I need to match what I am wearing with the bag, shoes and accessories! Every time I go shopping I HAVE to buy something…. I love shopping so much that it’s my hobby!!

Last year, I have turned this hobby of mine into a business. I have set up an e-shop blog selling stuff that I want for myself and sharing it with other shopaholics out there. Since starting this e-shop, I spent even more time shopping!! And you know what? I totally enjoy it!! I can spent hours and hours shopping at various different suppliers picking up items that I love! The best part is that I can get the stuff I like at a cheaper price as I buy in bulk! Then sharing this bargains with other shopaholics that shop at my e-shop.

This is the best job for a shopaholic!! But because I want my shoppers to enjoy shopping for items at a bargain price too, I can’t make it my full time job!! But its absolutely the bestest job for any shopaholics!! I hope in the future I can own a boutique and be a full time shopper shopping for stuff for my boutique =)

xoxo
miss shopaholic



Ahhh this is something I need to do cause I have so many pairs of shoes lying around that my mimi is nagging me everyday to put it into the boxes.... cause she said my maid will just sweep the floor area around those shoes and if I put my shoe there one month, that means that part of the floor will not be swept and mop for one month!!


Of course the first person I asked to watch the movie with me is my mimi but she is not very keen to watch it cause she only likes to watch chinese movies and korean and taiwan drama series!! The only few english movies that she will want to watch are like harry porter, batman or those movies with dogs in it like the recent Marley and Me!!

So I'm bringing Val with me for the movie premier!! Can't wait!! =)

The last time I won a contest by writing is the Hotlink contest!! I think this was in 1994!! I was require to continue the sentence or something like that!! I also simply wrote a sms at that time, so I was quite shocked that I won!! But I will always remember this cause I not only get to watch Jay Chou's concert in Singapore, but also got to stand next to him for a photo!! =)


OMG I look so bulat!! haha!! I can still remember he saw me making the thumbs up sign and follow me!!!!!!!!!! =P



Anyway, I was shopping at MV last weekend and was sooooo happy to see MAC Hello Kitty having a roadshow at the concourse!!!!!!!!!!! =D
The set up is sooooooooooo cute and adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lovey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Me =) Hey, I don't know why but I like tying all my hair up including my fringe up like this lately!!!!!!!! I think I need to do something to my hair already!! Should I dye it and curl it again????????? But I really think its a waste of money curling my hair cause the last two times I did it, it only lasted for less than a month!!!! Even the time when I did it in Taiwan, I was hoping it would be good but sadly it didn't last long as well!!! =((((((( How how how???


Look at the cute Hello Kitty balloons!!!!!!!!!!!! I was queuing to get one!! =P They keep announcing that children will be given priority but I didn't care!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA but now I also just put it in my room..... but its damn cute la!!!!!!!!!

I heart hello kitty and I think MAC is so smart!! Anything that relates itself to hello kitty sure will get good response one!!

The cookie is sooooo cute!! We totally forgot to go get some cause was so happy with the hello kitty balloon already!!!

The Wild Kitty

and the Mild Kitty

And I just think this guy is so funny and kesian.... haha



p/s: Oh and my dear friend ah beng wrote a post about me & my e-shop in her blog =D Thanks!! Thanks!! Go read it here *click*

No comments: