Friday 27 March 2009

60 Earth Hour

I definitely would not say that I am an environmental friendly person -_-

But I will definitely take part in this!! Cause it is at least something that I can do!! It's not hard to just off the lights (and other unnecessary electrical items) for an hour for the sake of our earth!! =)

Of course this is not just a one off thingy for "fun". Earth Hour is about taking simple steps everyday that collectively reduce carbon emissions - from businesses turning off their lights when their offices are empty to households turning off appliances rather than leaving them on standby!

I will try to be more environmental conscious from now on!! I truly think that its time that all of us do our part (no matter small or big) to save our earth!! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracia,

Stumbled upon your blog quite accidentally through my searching of online clothing shops.

You write about pleasant things, like likfe, family,friends, food, your Honeydrew, clothes, bags, holidays and shopping and travel.

You sound down to earth, so dropping by to say well done and keep it up! :)

Envy your happy family outings and how sweet your boyfriend is.

I have a LDR too, I see him once a month and we do go for self drive holidays...

Take care!

Jen

Princezz T said...

Hi Jen,

Thanks for droping by and leaving me such a nice comment =)

Oh you are in LDR too?? I envy you that you get to see him once a month!! We only get to see each other 3 times a year!!