Wednesday 25 March 2009

I met fourfeetnine!!

Was at the premier of the Confessions of the Shopaholic last week and I met fourfeetnine Actually, I can recognize her when I was going down the escalator but she was already one level below me.... So I just told Val, eh I know that girl as in I read her blog!! *haha* Then when we were walking towards the carpark pay machine, I saw her and her bf queuing there as well and so I said hi to her and asked her to take a photo with me!! =D *haha* macam she's a celebrity only!! I also don't know why but I was like quite excited to see her and beria ria wanna take photo with her!! Anyway, she is really short and cute!! =) When I asked her if I can take a photo with her she said "I look so ugly want meh" but then I think she looks good in the photo lor!! I on the other hand is the so ugly one!! =(

Me & audrey fourfeetnine!




Anyway, as I have said in my previous post, I wanna do something to my hair!! Every time I wanna do something to my hair I will google for Jolin Tsai!! Haha!! (can't go wrong one mar her hairstyle!!!! And I lovey her style anyway as in her dressing, nails and all!! So I have decided I wanna cut and dye my hair like her latest hairstyle!!




OMG why she so thin one in the 2nd pic!!!

I even print the pictures out to bring it to the hair saloon with me!! So pai seh!! And obviously I didn't get exactly what I wanted!! Firstly its not the same colour!! And also cause I didn't wanna curl my hair!! But, I think the hairdresser did quite a good job at cutting my hair cause I quite like it =D So yeay I will have a new hairstyle in my europe photos!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA =P




Oh and Yun Yun is back =) We went to Jogoya last Sunday and there are soooooooo much choices I think its impossible to even have a bite of everything!! Went there cause we thought they are having a buy 2 free 1 promotion but when we were there, the small print reads only mon-thu!!! So since we were already there, so we decided to still go but we have to pay full price =(










Only managed to take some photos cause we are not allowed to take any photos of the food!! That's so weird!! You can take photo of yourself but if you take photo of the food, the waiter or waitress will come tell you that you cant!! huh!! Why jogoya don't want people to help them promote by blogging bout their food meh?????? Maybe their biz too good already!! ish!! We have to queue sooooo long to go in!!

I really really enjoyed the free flow of Haagen Dazs ice cream =) YUMZ Just when I'm craving for it =)

Yun Yun, me & MiMi



Oh you know what?? My biz just went international!! MUAHAHAHAHA As in I just posted out a parcel all the way to USA!!!!!!!!! But she is actually a Malaysian studying in the US la... but still!!! =D *happy* *happy* Btw, I've updated new arrivals!! More coming soon so go check it out!!



Oh and one more thing =( My ugliest photo ever (or so far) in my life will be shown in one of the program in Astro AEC!! =(((((((((((((((((((((((( I'm so upset about it!!!! Hate my dad for giving them that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(((((((((((((((((((((((( Anyway I'm not gonna admit its me la!!!!!
=((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments: