Tuesday 15 December 2009

Bonjour

Bonjour!!! I am in Paris!! =D
It is super freaking cold!!!!! BBBbbbrrrrrr........
And I've got communication problem here!!!!!
Everything is in french..... signboards and even announcements on the trains....
You don't know what is going on and no one bothers to explain it in english
Or should I say most people do not speak english!!


Went to Lyon last weekend and I missed the train for the first time in my life!!!!!!!
We were like 1 minute late!! Seriously 1 minute!!!!!!!

Went to the train station today to buy tickets for Brussels on Thursday and I dropped my wallet at the counter!!!! Luckily the lady after me called me to let me know..... Am superbly grateful for that!! Must be more careful!!!!!!!!!!! =( I am always clumsy like that.... But yeay!! Brussels here I come.... But I haven't done any research on it yet!!

Am looking for french restaurant in Paris with good french food!! Anyone knows any? I want foie gras, escargots, onion soup... etc We have been going to touristy restaurants with english on their menus and we want some real authentic ones! I wish I can speak french! haha =P

Am also looking for christmassy dinner recipe cause Mimi is gonna roast turkey on christmas day when we are back in London and shan is inviting her friends over for chirstmas dinner.... So I have to help mimi come out with a menu..... So excited bout this!

I thought I will be quite free these few days but seems like I've got lots to do...... but will still try to catch up on my blog =D I've ignored my poor blog for a loooong time...... Will post up pictures of Paris when I can find my sis's camera cable cause I forgotten to bring mine!!

No comments: