Sunday 15 August 2010

My new hairstyle



Don't get heart attack when you see my big face looking at you!





So So So..... what do you think?? haha Do you think I will be that brave to cut this hairstyle since my face is so bulat? But I did!!! muahahahaha and guess what..... I kinda like it =D

I thought I can't pull off this look as it will make my bulat face even more bulat and I will never think of cutting my fringe like that!! Suit me or not?? cause if don't suit I can......

.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....


.....

take it off!!




muahahahaha

I am really not that brave but now that I've tried it I think I can do it but since I have already bought this clip on fringe, I can have this hairstyle whenever I like even without cutting my fringe

the best thing is that it is almost exactly like my hair colour and I think it looks quite real!!
Best purchase!! =D


No comments: