Thursday 8 November 2007

More Things To Be Happy About

I'm back!! Singapore was great!! Though I should have spent more time there!!
In short, this is what I did in Singapore:

2 Nov, Fri - Arrive Cindy's house at 12.30 midnight and we went to have porridge for supper.
3 Nov, Sat - Woke up bout 8.30 and went to Crystal Jade in Takashimaya, Orchard for dim sum


Then shop around in Orchard and guess what we found!! SHOES!!!! for only S$9.90!!!!!! How cheap is that!! And it's pretty!! So you say I happy or not?? See....

Shirley and I bought 3 pairs each!! =)

Haha Cindy look so cute holding all our drinks while we take photos

Then we went to Indulgz for lunch (Recommended by Xia Xue *kaka*)
It was ok lar.... not too bad but not that great as well..... I ordered the Fried Cheese with Cranberry Sauce, Steak and New York Cheesecake.


Then we walked around in Bugis and the 3 of us (Cindy, Shirley, and I) bought this dress for only S$10!!! Another bargain buy!!!! So don't you think I'm a happy happy girl?? hehe It comes with the necklace as well!! *grin* *grin*

Yeah I'm wearing it today (S$10 Dress, S$9.90 shoes) kaka =D


After that we went cycling at East Coast. This Shirley so funny before we went she were asking if they have the 6-in-1 bicycle!! *haha* I'm imagining how to turn!! Its like driving a bus!! HAHA. Anyway we went on the 2-in-1 one. First time and I prefer to cycle myself lor.... cause the 2 person one you really have to cycle in the same pace!!

Anyway after cycling we had seafood dinner at Red House.... YUMMY YUMMY!!!!! The crabs are so so so good!!! I lovey crabs.... especially BIG MEATY CRABS!!!! *heaven*

Fried Baby Squid, Special Bean Curd, Oat Crackers Prawns & Chili Crab


After dinner we were too tired and just shower and sleep....
Next day we left after breakfast and they sent me to PD.... Sighhhhh I gotta work on a Sunday!! How sad is that!!! Anyway nothing much to talk about in PD cause its work-malay food - work - malay food - work - malay food for 3 days and 3 meals plus 2 tea break a day!! =( I even got 2 big pimples and tummy upset for eating too much spicy food!! I did not even step my foot on the beach =( Oh and guess what!! I am going back there again next week =( I'm happy that the COO asks me to join the Corporate Resources Retreat as well but I won't get to see my honeydrew while he is back and also the place kinda sucks!! But at least this time the beetch is going with me!! hehe so hopefully it will be more fun lar...... Anyway, this is the view from my room.


Oh and HF is back. She quited her job in Shanghai and came back!! She has been looking for a job in Shanghai for 6 months since her bf was transferred to Shanghai and finally found a job but she quit after 1 week cause she could not stand the culture and the work there and decided to come back.... anyway so we met up together with val and yu lin at my favourite Korean Place in Mt Kiara...... Yummy Yummy Kimchi stew!!!!! A must order every time!! I hate kimchi and didn't even touch kimchi when I was in Korea but Kimchi stew is a different story!! It's sooooo yummy.... hehe Bibimbap is also not bad...

The yummy yummy Kimchi Stew =P *slurp* *slurp*


Oh and more things to be happy about.....
Today is Deepavali!!!! YEAY!!!! hehe because its a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I can wake up late!!!!! YEAY!!!! Went to redbox for lunch today (Yeah I like to go redbox for lunch cause you get to eat and sing which is much cheaper!!) Then after that I went to Pavillion!!!! Yeah I know..... open so long already now only I go.... hehe.... anyway the highlight of Pavillion have to be THIS!!!!!


JCo..... sooo soooo soooo many people queuing to buy the donuts!!! We queued for 45mins!!! Or shall I say my honeydrew queued for 45mins while I sat and wait for him =) But I must say its really not bad!! Krispy Kreme's standard....


My favourite is Coco Loco... and of course the original Glazzy Donut......

Then my honeydrew brought me dinner at Kampachi @ Pavillion..... *happy* *happy*
Kampachi is from Equatorial and their Japanese Buffet is quite good.... (though the standard has dropped when I last went in August) but the Kampachi @ Pavillion is ala carte.... and its delicious!!! Though abit pricey (the bill came up to be RM216) compared to Zen!! Zen is my all time favourite Jap Restaurant at Pyramid =) We ordered Sashimi Shake (Salmon Sashimi), Kampachi Maki (Sushi roll with unagi at the top), Gyuniku Tataki (Seared beef with ponzu dressing), Soft Kani Karange (Deep fried soft shell crab) and my favourite Gindara Teriyaki (Cod Fish in teriyaki style) I lovey cod fish!!! sooooo yummy!!!!!

Oh.... another thing to be happy about!! hehe I've got 2 free tickets to watch the musical - Chicago!! The tickets are worth RM350 each ok!! hehe.... Though I'm not really a musical fan but then I'm looking forward to it =) *But my friend Calvin and Jolyn who went said its so-so only wor* hhhhmmmm........
Oh Oh Oh.... one last thing that I am excited and happy about is this!!!!

Isn't it absolutely pretty!! =)

My sis, Yuni has bought my LV Speedy Mini Lin for me!!!!! YIPPIE YEAYYYY YIPPIE YOOOOOOO..... I am super the happy!!! My Mimi is bringing it back for me this Sunday!!!! YIPPIE YEAYYYY YIPPIE YOOOOOOO....... Ok lar must give credit when credit is due.... The bag is a gift from my honeydrew.... *thanks dear* =D I'm buying it in Germany cause its about RM2k after conversion and tax refund and I checked the LV in KLCC is selling at RM2600!! So I save RM600!! hehe eh RM600 can buy Coach dy ok!!! I'm so happyyyyyyy...... And my sis so nice.... she said I only pays her back in RM when she comes back next year.... somemore say up to me if I want to use the exchange rate as of now or next year's hehe =) Thanks thanks thanks my sis for helping me buy, thanks my mum for getting tax refund and bringing it back for me and of course thank my honeydrew for paying.... keke =) I'm a happy girl =)
Oh oh and last last last thing to be happy about is......... my Mimi is coming home on Sunday!!!!! I miss my Mimi..... Oreo miss his popo......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lebih... you're supposed to make comparison between the pictures taken by wayloon and by you/me, remember??? Quickly post it! Hehehee....

Princezz T said...

haha his photos are too ugly thats why i deleted it dy!! kaka