Friday 2 November 2007

Happy Happy

YIPPIEEEEE..... I'm a happy princezz today!!



Firstly, my honeydrew is back..... =) I'm going off to Singapore tonight and will be going to PD after that. Will be back on Tues night!!

Secondly I'm happy bout my appraisal!!! YIPPIEEEEE...... Though my boss have not click approved on my appraisal but she told me that she have seen it and should be ok!!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!! This is the 4th time I'm doing appraisal since started work in Sunway and I think this is my best ever so far!!! I'm sooo sooo sooo happy bout it!!!!!!! But then there are some stuff or shall I call it "competencies" that I need to change about myself!!! I need to learn how to "polish shoe"!!!! Though I work in the same office as the CEO, COO and the Directors, I don't have a habit of having small chats with them or building rappo with them.... The opportunities are there but I just don't..... This is something I need to change about myself because to move up the career ladder I need to build a good rappo with them!! Just doing well in my job is not enough!!! I need to know how to be more friendly and talkative!! Yeah... I don't make an effort to talk to all these high management.... unless they talk to me..... I also don't purposely create small chats with them unnecessarily.....

Ok ok back to another thing to be happy about is that I may just get 5 days week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEE how happy is that!!!!!!!!! hehe *a dream come true* but still fingers crossed cause its not confirmed but my boss told me that I need not rotate cause I am independent!! keke I LOVE MY BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe =)

OK Singapore and PD here I come.......

No comments: