Thursday 10 January 2008

Liver and Gall Bladder Cleanse

I did a Liver and Gall Bladder Cleanse yesterday and today!! ( It takes 2 days)

What did I do?? I drank a lot of weird stuff.....

OK let me explain to you my experience.....

On the first day, you are not to eat anything with oil. According to the instructions, abstaining from oil would allow the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.

So, breakfast I ate grapes, then lunch I went to Sushi Zanmai again to have sushi... basically I can only eat the raw stuff so I had salmon sashimi, salmon sashimi roll, and salmon sashimi sushi!! haha =P *forgotten bout photos!!* Then dinner I cooked this vegetable porridge where I put carrots cut into diced cubes, cabbage, tomatoes and onions. One would think that porridge without meat is tasteless but turns out, my porridge is super sweet and yummy!!! It taste like ABC soup and its sooooo good that I cooked it again today for breakfast and lunch!! *btw I didn't put meat cause there's oil in any meat.... so my porridge is really oil-less.... but the instruction did say that you can have fish or sashimi, so probably fish oil is ok?!?* keke =) I probably can lose weight by just eating this porridge cause its seems so healthy and so yummy!! kaka *self praise for inventing this porridge*

Anyway, back to the detox, so you are supposed to finish your last meal in Day 1 by 6pm. Then at 9pm, I mixed colozone in 3/4 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice and followed by the juice of half a freshly squeezed lemon. It actually tasted alright.....

At 11pm, I mix half cup of grapefruit juice with half cup of First Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Shake to mix it thoroughly and drink standing up. It actually tasted alright as well..... doesn't taste oily or anything..... drinkable.... After drinking you must straightaway lie down flat on your back for 1 hour. This is the most difficult part..... I start feeling a lot of wind churning in my tummy.... you just have this feeling that you want to fart but can't and you want to burp but you can't as well..... Was feeling quite uncomfortable..... After the one hour, you can move and walk around if you want to but you can't sit down as this will affect the success of the cleanse. So I just went to sleep. I did fell asleep for like an hour or two then I couldn't sleep well for the rest of the night. Don't know because I am not used to the bed (I did the detox with val and slept over at her place) or is it because of the uneasy feeling in my stomach.... The whole night I kept feeling like I want to fart but I can't I don't even dare to go toilet cause I'm afraid sitting on the toilet bowl will affect my detox!! When I woke up this morning (Day 2) my stomach is so round and bloated (like two months pregnant!!)

So for Day 2, at 7am, I repeated what I did at 9pm on Day 1. Then I started purging...... I purged for 8-9 times today!!!!! And every purge you will see green colour gall stones or liver stones floating among your shit *hehe* Really one!!! There are like a lot of small green balls in various sizes in all the purges. Some purge has more stones, some purge has less stones and some have bigger stones and some have tinier stones.... According to the instructions, the stones float because of the oily cholesterol content.

At 9am, I had the porridge for breakfast and again at 12noon. I also had coconut water and coconut meat too cause the instruction says it is to replace the lost electrolytes!!

I purge until my feet also weak!! I hope I am a bit healthier now since so much stones has came out!! *hehe* but it says that you need to do this every month and discharge thousands of stones before your liver is cleansed!!

The only bad side is I feel there are still wind in my stomach. Other than that, I am fine. I had also stopped purging. My last purge was at 2pm.....

Do I feel healthier?? hehe I don't know.... but it does feel good to see myself discharging green stones which are supposed to be gall stones or liver stones which are all the toxins and cholesterol from my body deposited in the gall bladder and liver. Oh and I also lost 0.5kg *haha* Don't know if this has got anything to do with the cleanse but we weighed ourselves before and after the detox.... Probably the weight loss is because I had porridge only for breakfast and lunch!! But then you have to drink warm water throughout both days so there should be some added weight as well.... Hhmmm... don't know... will weigh again this weekend to see if there are any difference =)

Anyway my Mimi want to try it the next time I do it again.... However, I won't be doing it so soon again as I think I need a rest.... probably after cny with all the unhealthy food that I will be having lar!! hehe =)

No comments: