Tuesday 22 January 2008

Fashion Show & Jacky Cheung

I have got pretty pink nails with sweet flowers =) I am so pleased =) See See See my nails pretty not?? hehe =D

Went for a manicure =) I very rarely goes for a manicure cause I feel that if I can do it myself why pay for it?? But once in a while it feels good to be pampered =) Especially when I am just feeling too lazy to do it myself =) The last time I went for a manicure was in July last year and the manicurist actually remembered my when I went last week =) You know why?? hehe Cause she say I got very nice nails!!!!!! KAKAKAKAKA She say the shape and all is nice just that I always have nail polish on and its a bit yellowish..... Haha But I am happy people remember me because I have nice nails MUAHAHAHAHAHA =D

Anyway I just did the manicure in the parlour and did the nail art myself =) Hehe Nice leh!!! Each of the 5 finger nails have a different design and both hands are mirror image of each other =) Of course I didn't drew it myself lar... hehe I cheated by using 3D stickers but I designed the arrangement myself and am happy with the results cause everyone thought its real and was amazed when I told them its actually stickers =)


Ok.... Company's Annual Dinner was last week. I actually was in one of the performance... =) This year the bosses are supposed to perform so the CEO and Clinical Division combined to do a "Bag Fashion Show" So they have a few categories which included the Evening bags and Paris Hilton bags Categories. All these ideas came from the CEO herself and she asked me and two others to do the Evening bags and Paris Hilton bags Categories =) So I was part of the performance...... Would actually love to show you all photos of my performance but the photographer with my camera did a really bad job and I look really ugly in all of it that I don't wanna post it up..... However here is one that is a bit OK..... but still look so fat!!!! I think cause the photographer was sitting below the stage and the angle of the photo accentuate the top portions and hence the round face =(

Me as Paris Hilton doing the Beauty Pageant wave at the end of the show..... Paris Hilton is the finale of the show....

Me & the other two Paris Hilton wannabe *haha*

Let me introduce you to the lousy photographer *hehe* None other than Miss Wee Ming Lee *hehe* I really do appreciate your effort to help me but but but...... hehe

However, she is damn sexy that night!! haha that is IF she is not wearing that oversized jacket!! She actually wore a scarf inside only!! I don't know how she tie her scarf but it only covers her boobs and its damn sexy lar!! Oh and I was actually one of the judges for best dress as well and I actually nominated her and asked her to take off her jacket on stage but she didn't!!



More photos of the dinner with my colleagues.....









Oh Oh Oh..... I went and watched Jacky Cheung's Concert in Genting yesterday!!!!! Am so happy bout it especially cause I didn't have to pay for the tickets *KAKA*

Went with my mum and dad..... hehe My dad paid for it lar..... =D He wanted to bring my mum and I said I wanna go too =)

The concert was great!! Though throughout the night he kept repeating that he is actually sick and might not be able to complete the concert but in the end he did complete it and even sang for 3 hours!! One thing good about the concert is that it really did start on time!! Its actually the first concert that I have been to that starts on time!!

We were not supposed to take any photographs and they actually have people around to make sure that no one takes any photograph! When they see you taking they will use this high voltage torch to shine at your face *haha* I did curi curi took and managed to only took 3 photos and got caught once!! keke but because I am sitting near the aisle he didn't shine the torch at me but tap on my shoulder and shake his head....

Anyway the concert was good... Jacky Cheung can actually dance too besides singing and yesterday's concert was his 99th Concert for this World Tour and will also be the last concert outside of Hong Kong for this World Tour . He was eating apples in between cause he said it makes his throat feels better. He was actually quite funny as well and made a few jokes. The last half an hour of the concert was a mini musical which is something different from the other normal concerts. The best part got to be the encore cause he came out for another half an hour and sang about 10 of his more popular songs........

Ok these were the only 3 photos I managed to take =)



Oh oh oh... I am doing an advertisement shoot tomorrow for Sunway. Some Chinese New Year advertisement =) But its not just me lar... hehe. Each company is supposed to send two representative =) Quite excited bout it!! Hope it will be fun =)

Nitez.....

4 comments:

cindy said...

haha...the photo skills is like brother so lousy..dun tell her that i tell you this...

Anonymous said...

jacky so small lar...knot c...

Princezz T said...

cindy, i think this photographer is worse than the brother lar... keke =P

Princezz T said...

amanda, i just reply the comment and only yours appear. did you realise our time is 1 minute difference.... Yeah its small cause I must fast fast take before those guards use the high voltage torch to shine at me!! So i don't dare to focus and zoom too much... Take out my camera faster click and put back in my bag....