Sunday 9 March 2008

HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU

Happy Birthday to


the one who accepts me for who I am;
the one who still loves me even knowing all my flaws;
the one who makes every effort to please me;
the one who always let me have my way whenever possible;
the one who is always patient and never complains;
the one who is giving and forgiving towards me;
the one who genuinely wants me to be happy;
the one and only one who truly treat me like a princess.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
May all the dreams you wish for comes true.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heppi burfday to prince andrew =)

what a sweet dedication to him.... awwwww... for the first time, u're aint lebih!!! hehe.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday andrew...

Princezz T said...

lebih lar you two.... i got say the 'you' in my post is him meh?? later u all make him perasan lar.... kaka =P