Saturday 15 March 2008

Lucky Escape

I met with a car accident AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! My city is only about 6 months old and I already have got 2 accidents!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and this one is quite scary....... lemme tell you what happened!

Once upon a time there is a pretty, nice, kind and sweet princezz called Princezz T. One day (which is yesterday) she left office at about 8pm heading back home.... the weird thing was when i wanted to leave it started raining really heavily and after I went to toilet, off my pc, pack my stuff and walked down to the lobby it just stopped raining and once i get into my car (which is a good 5 minutes walk) it started raining again!! I was thinking to myself... wow what a miracle!! I didn't have to get wet at all and the rain just stopped specially for me.... it must be my lucky day!!

The rain then got heavier and heavier as I am driving home turning from Sunway to Federal Highway towards KL. I drove on the fast lane and because of the rain the traffic was slow and at one point i slowed down my car and stopped because of the jam. The next thing I know my car was hit at the back. I didn't know what to do!! It wasn't even a jam brake.... So i put on the emergency signal I thought to myself *shit!! I have to get out to the rain!!* Then I saw that the guy in the car behind me put his hand out and signal for me to go to the side of the road as we were at the fast lane. So we parked at the side of the road and he came down of the car and came to my window. I didn't really want to get down because of the rain and he started to knock on my window and I wind my window down.... the first thing he said was...

him: Are you ok?
me: Yes but my car how?
him: Do you have IC?
me: *gets angry at him for doubting that I don't have an IC* OF COURSE I GOT IC LAR.
him: ok ok
me: How now? Show me your IC
him: I can't show you my IC
me: Why can't you show me your IC
him: Because I don't have an IC
me: WHAT???? WHY DON'T YOU HAVE IC *getting scared and suspicious*
him: Because I am a policeman
me: WHAT?? POLICE GOT NO IC ONE MEH??? *getting even more scared and all the news i read in the newspaper and my mimi told me is going through my mind - where people purposely bang your car from the back and then either rob you, snatch your car or rape you =/*
him: Yes, I only got my Police Card
me: OK!! SHOW ME YOUR POLICE CARD!!!!!!!!!!
him: No, I can't show you my police card
me: *start to panic, everything also cannot sure must be lying one* WHYYYYYY CAN'T YOU SHOW ME??????????
him: I can't reveal my police number to you
me: *shit what do I have to do now??* Then how now??
him: Its raining now, very difficult to discuss, we go to the nearest police station to discuss.
me: Where is the nearest police station?
him: Come, you follow me
me: NO!!! I don't want to follow you and what if you run away
him: No, I won't run away. You must trust me!
me: NO I DON'T TRUST ANYBODY!!!!!!!!! *Really scared now. Its like a well planned trap!!*
him: OK you write down my car plate number XXX XX
me: What is your name? Then do you have a driving license?
him: Yes, I got driving license.
me: Show me your driving license
*He then show me his driving license without letting go even when I want to take it to have a closer look. I quickly wrote down his name and before I can write down his driving license number, he said.... *
him: Come you follow me to the police station. I will drive slow and keep to the left lane.
me: *No choice* ok
He was all wet because it was still raining... I then followed him closely and check if the car plate number he gave me is correct. Then I quickly called my mum. She told me that if he turns into any small lanes or what I better faster drive off. And all the while in the car following him I was so scared if I should follow him or not. And I kept writing down the directions just in case I get lost and need to direct my mum to rescue me. Then I saw a police station on my left. I felt sooooo relieved!! BUT he didn't go into the police station and turned instead. Luckily its because the entrance to the police station is at the other side!! *Phew*

While in the police station, the rain stopped and I went down to inspect my car. My bumper is dented. He then asked if we want to settle it outside as he has a friend who owns a workshop. So I called my mum and she said if he wants to settle it then let him settle and then she said she will call my dad to consult him first. Then I told him to settle and he called his friend. Then my mum called me back and said my dad asked me to make police report and I shouldn't even follow him in the first place!! *Thank god I was safely at the police station then already!!* Then he told me according to his friend honda city's bumper if dented, needs to change the whole bumper and it will cost a lot and hence he will claim insurance instead. Which is fine with me.

Then we went to make the police report, before its our turn to register the two police officer there was sooo slow and lembab!! After they have our particulars then all the processes was very fast. We even get to jump queue because he indeed is a policeman. He let me have a glimpse of his Police card and said "You see, I am police mar" I only saw a photo of a man in police uniform and he quickly kept it back. I even found out that he is actually a police from the Sunway Police Station!! Then when I went and see the police officer he asked me "You accident dengan inspector ar? Tak boleh settle luar ke?" So I told him that its him who wanted to make the report.

I am soooooo glad that nothing bad happened to me and that he really is a policeman!! And now I know that police and army don't have IC one!! Haha I didn't know that lar!!! But now I have to take my car to the workshop and will be car-less for a day or two!! sighhhh =((( But I am really glad that it turned out as it is. Couldn't imagine what will happened if its a bad guy who did it on purpose....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg..lucky you are ok...and lucky he really bring you go to police station...im so scared when i read in the begining.

Anonymous said...

yah man.... thankfully u are safe!!! the bugger sounded like a "bad guy" in the beginning.

i hope u are feeling much better today.

It's Me said...

wah...now oni i know police tarak IC one wor...means when they turned 12, they don't apply for an IC cos they know they will definitely become a policeman or army when grow up? hahahaha

Princezz T said...

cindy & monica, yeah lor i was really so scared cause he is so suspicious!! But I don't know why I still followed him in the end!! But I keep writing down the directions and also ready to speed off if he brings me to any small or quiet roads!!

amanda, not they don't have IC since 12 larrrrrrrrrr its they have to give their IC and replace with the Police ID once they join the police force and when they retired or resigned they have to give back the police ID and get their IC back lar!! apa larrrrrr you!! MONG KANG ar?? hehe