Friday 7 March 2008

Wedding Bells

Love is in the air this year.... I know a lot of people are getting married this year!! Both my sis are coming back to attend weddings!! Ah Shan is coming back twice this year some more both to attend her friend's wedding!! Wedding is soooooo fun..... I want my own wedding too.... *hehe* I just want to plan and go through the wedding but I don't want to get married!! *hehe* Is that possible?? I don't think anyone wants to be my groom lor if like that!! Anyway I am happy to be maid of honour instead.... My first time being maid of honour / bridesmaid =) One of the task of being maid of honour is to help the bride choose her wedding gown.... It was fun at first but then I just got tired!! I don't believe that helping her try clothes can be that tiring!! Normally I can shop and shop and try clothes the whole day but this was totally different! Considering I am not even the one trying the gowns, I was only helping!! But you must admit that all the gowns are damn heavy!! Not to mention that most of the gowns are so tight that you really need strength to zip and wear it!! This Cindy already so thin, and some most of the gowns are like super tight for her!! I wonder how those brides can be soooo thin!! Their waist are like only 23 or 24 inches!!!!!!! Its crazy!! Anyway here are what we have chosen:

For the Outdoor photo shoot


The short dress look so cute... suitable for pendek.... keke actually its suitable for shots at the waterfall cause then you don't have to pull your skirt so high up... not so lady like mar.... The other two wedding gowns are soooo pretty....


Then for the indoor shoot,


I lovey these two gowns!! Firstly both are deep V neck which I love and both have super sexy bare back details!! *heart*



Also, to make sure that we follow the wedding theme, we have decided on a gold and a red dress besides all the white wedding gowns....




Then for the actual day itself


These two wedding gowns are damn nice!!! Especially this one with the super super long trail..... Gorgeous Gorgeous!!!


We have also chosen these two gowns to suit the wedding theme and the colour theme =)





Some of the other nice gowns that we didn't choose due to one reason or another.....

I damn like the design of this gown.... Very complimenting to the figure and its deep V neck as well!! But there were these dangling thingys that looks kinda weird... It looks ok in the photos though....



I like these lace details as well..... especially the V neck one.... very niceeee....







And here are some of the gowns that cannot make it.... some does not just look bad but even looks funny!! haha


Ok enough about pre-wedding.... lets fast forward to the wedding day =) hehe Not Cindy's but Siew Ling's!! hehe Siew Ling is like leading the life of how it should be. It's like everything falls into place and she is doing everything that is expected of.
Once upon a time there is a girl who graduates with an engineering degree and work as an engineer, then she works for a few years and get engaged to her university sweetheart and then they buy a house together and at the age of 27 they get married and then have babies and live happily ever after...... (None of it that I am doing except for the engineering degree)


After the wedding ends, we stayed back to take more photos!!


And how can the night ends without some camwhoring!!

By that time, all of our friends have left us behind...... but we still continue to take more photos on the way out.....


And more camwhoring photos of your royal sexiness =P

And now the night can end peacefully..... =D
Oh and theres more photos!! The Sunway Annual Dinner!! Themed Samba Night =S What kinda theme is that!!!! So difficult to dress up lar.... that's why 90% of the people didnt bother to follow the theme and 50% came in their work clothes *boring*
Anyway here are the photos......







Oh and I have a tatoo!! =) They have got like manicure, tatoo, face painting and etc... booth outside before the dinner starts.... So I've gotten myself a butterfly tatoo =)


And this gotta be the most Samba-ly dressed person of the night!! But he/she didn't win best dress!!





Oh.... btw I'm not sure if you noticed that my hair is straight at Siew Ling's Wedding and curly at the Samba Night.... so do you think I look better in straight hair or curly hair?? hhhmm......

2 comments:

It's Me said...

wedding gown from vogue collection arr?....look so familiar one...hehehehe

Princezz T said...

Amanda, no lar i think its called Love Vision if i am not mistaken!! haha