Tuesday 25 March 2008

I fell in love with Tiffany

Was browsing through their website and I was swept away......

I fell in love with THIS!!!!!!

Heart Tag Charm Toggle Bracelet


I know it looks normal but I damn like the toggle.... its different from the normal clasp on kind.... And I want this charm to be on my Toggle Bracelet....... *drooling*

Return to Tiffany Heart Lock Charm

Ahhhhh..... isn't it cute????? hehe So if I wear it and someone finds me will he return me to Tiffany in New York??? hehe or if I get lost.... that's where you all can come look for me.... I will be waiting at Tiffany in New York because someone has returned me there..... *kaka* What nonsense!! But I loveyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

I love love love love love the toggle charm and the return to tiffany heart lock charm...... *dreaming*

If *a very very very big IF* after I get the toggle bracelet and the return to tiffany heart lock charm these will be the other charms that I want....


Pink cupcakes, Heart with pink "diamonds", shopping bag for shopaholics, and the cute little blue box *I wonder when will I ever receive a blue box* HINT HINT

Then my charm bracelet will be complete and I will be complete.... and my charm bracelet will look something like this......

AHHHHHHHHH...... *melts* I said something like this cause I cant find one with all the charms that I like *as mentioned above* but this is the closest as it has 2 out of the 5 (though the tiffany box here is not blue and I want mine in blue) *eh first time I want something blue and not pink eh!!!!!!*

Oh and if one day I become super duper rich or married a super duper rich guy then I will get a gold charm bracelet cause its just sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!! and its also sooooooooooooo expensive!!!!! the silver one already so expensive the gold one is like real gold..... I think this is USD8k........ *faints* don't even dare to dream.... haha at least the silver one still can dream....

As of now I am not so greedy..... just the toggle bracelet and the return to tiffany lock charm I will be skipping and jumping with joy dy..... sigh..... my birthday is like 10 more months..... valentines is like 11 more months..... sigh.......................

I guess I shall just continue drooling..............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry...xmas is only 8 months away

It's Me said...

aiyor....then u can buy thomas sabo first lar while waiting for the 'someone' to buy u a blue box....hehehehe

Princezz T said...

cindy, u wanna give me as xmas pressie issit??? MUAHAHAHAHAHA =P

amanda, thomas sabo is not tiffany and cannot replace first.... hehe i will wait for that "someone" or maybe just get it myself one day when "the" day comes.... keke