Monday 21 July 2008

Because every girl deserves to be spoilt...

Sorry I have been neglecting this blog because I am busy with my other blog!! =D

Anyway, finally its ready to be launched!!! My online shopping blog!!! Please go and have a look and give me comments!! *constructive comments like if its difficult to load or pictures not attractive or bla bla bla* I have put in a lot of time and effort on it!! Also, please support me by buying the items!! *hehe* Anyway, do visit and also promote the online shopping site for me!! (However, please do not link it here as this is my personal blog) Go to the site directly here and link it from there!!





Go visit if you want to get your hands on all these goodies!!

Price starting from RM29!!

*pong chan me larrrr*























No comments: