Thursday 3 July 2008

Please meet my grandchildren...

I know, I know, at first I didn't like my daughter in law and said my grandchildren all look like rats - actually they still do!! A bit la!! *hehe*



4 baby rats drinking milk!! See all so black you can't see where one starts and where one ends!!



However, as always, there will be one being the favourite!! *hehe* My favourite (actually all our favourites except my dad) is this cute one which has long fur and curly long ears just like Oreo!! The rest all have short fur!! =(



Am I cute?? Am I cute??




Oreo, although is the father is very jealous every time me or my mimi carries or touch the puppies....



I look so innocent =D


I look so blur =P




My mimi wants to keep this puppy!! But my dad, as always will want to do something else!! He wants to keep another one!! The one that my dad wants to keep is a fully black female puppy!! According to him, it’s very seldom that a dog is fully black with no mixture of any other colour at all and hence he wants to keep it as he think she is a good breed!! But I must say this black puppy has an adorable face as well though she got short fur!! And she is the fattest of them all!! Biggest in size among all the other puppies. The one who always manages to fight for food!!




I look innocent too!!




So now, we are keeping BOTH puppies and my house will have in total 4 dogs!!!!!! *CRAZY!!!!* Just think of the amount of shit also I pengsan dy!! *haha* But my mimi seems ok about it since she will be the one taking care of them all!! She is actually quite entertained by the 2 dogs and 4 puppies in my house now!! Every time she shouts "HOME!" Oreo will lead the way and follow by his wife and then all the children will run back to their home!!! I think only Oreo knows how to listen to the home command but the rest just follow him!! Its actually quite a cute scenario especially when my mimi join in and run home with them to lock their cages! *haha*


All the four of them!



We are actually giving away one to the security guard opposite my house and one for the guy who comes and deliver the newspaper! (We actually gave away 1 yesterday and giving away 1 today!) At first before we know my dad wanted the black one, I actually told my mum to ask the rubbish guy if he wants!! *HAHA* You see la the standard of our puppies is to give to all these people!! Cause I don't think any of my friends want lor!! *HAHA*




Anyway, so now we are keeping Brownie and Toast Coffee. (edit: Her name is changed to Coffee since my lebih sis says one syllabus is difficult to call) Since got one biscuit already so one cake and one bread drink lor!! (edit: Just nice for tea time!) *haha this shows how much we loooooooove food!!*



Brownie and Toast Coffee

Cute?

3 comments:

stranger said...

omg cute!!! but brownie cuter :P

ps. my laptop hang 3 times while browsing ur blog!!! boo. :(

It's Me said...

wah, miss toast rilly vely vely dark lor...macam charcoal...but brownie is cute...got oreo's gene...

Princezz T said...

stranger isn't it obvious brownie is cuter?? he is the cutest among the four!!

huh really so difficult to load ar my blog?? *hehe*

amanda, yeah.... toast is super black and all black!!
and yeah... brownie is the only one with long fur like oreo =D