Tuesday 29 July 2008

Launching of Choya

Was at the launching of Choya @ Republic, Sunway Pyramid. What's Choya?? Not sure if you have heard of it but it’s actually a japanese plum wine. ET said that if I were to put up these photos anywhere I must mention that he brought me in.... so yeah.... ET brought me in for the launching..... and what’s the best part about launching / opening?? *hehe* free flow of drinks and food!! =D Of course the drink that is free flow is Choya Plum Wine la..... Choya actually comes in two flavours (or shall I say colour cause its both plum but different plum la) and one is red and another yellow!! All of us even get a small mini size choya as a door gift!! =D




Not sure if Republic is decorated with these pretty lanterns because of the launch (since Choya is from Japan and Japan goes hand in hand with lantern ma) or these lanterns are there in the first place.... - don't know cause its my first time there!! Sooooo many new restaurants, cafes and bars opened in Pyramid and I only been and tried a hand full!! Sighhhh..... Anyway went to this Hakka place in Pyramid for the first time today for lunch and the food there is quite good!! More bout that later.... btw, my sis is back and hence most of my future post WILL be regarding FOOD!! Sigh..... how to lose weight la like this!!



OK back to Choya.... Anyway the waitresses or shall I call them 'Wine Pourers' *haha* were all dressed in cute kimonos!! Their kimonos are not the normal ones but its a really short one... (hhhmm.... don't have a full view of their kimono but its really nice and sexy!! - its like the modern, chic and stylish kimono!!)




The kimono 'wine pourers' - most of them are quite pretty but not this one!! *haha* Oh and the wine actually comes in cute bottles with plums in it!!






Shots of me & PL



Me & ET, Me & King



Me trying to be one of the 'wine pourer' *kaka* No lar!! I just wanted a photo with one of them cause I really liked their kimono outfit but the photographer did not take a full body shot!! *ish*





The launch also ended with a japanese dance performance... Anyway I wasn't really concentrating on the performance and what's happening in the front cause we were at one cozy corner right at the back of the room!









Oh and I went to Berry Yoghurt again the other day...... Their yoghurt ice cream is really delicious delicious - that is if you like yoghurt la...... *hehe* We were playing around with the shooting game... They usually have the shooting game only on weekends for those who purchase above RM10 but we just borrowed the gun to play with it cause we were there on weekdays....






being bullied by the evil aunty....




the yummy yummy yoghurt ice cream - I like it plain.... as it’s not too sweet..... YUMZZZZZZZZ





p/s: was having a catch up yum cha session with my friends the other day and one of them actually thought that aunty and uncle (that I always mention on my blog) are married!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA She said they look older too, that's why she assumed they are married and hence I called them aunty and uncle!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA Aunty will be damn angry if she ever reads this!!!! KAKA
Ok actually for those who don't know, uncle and aunty are not married.... At first me and aunty call each other beetch (i used to refer to her as beetch in my earlier post) but then after she started going out with uncle, I started calling her aunty even to her dismay!! haha and as of uncle, elisa calls him uncle all these while and hence we followed and call him uncle as well.... so when beetch goes out with uncle, she became aunty lor.... kekekeke (and also according to ain....*haha* she does have some aunty characteristics in her sometimes) haha so aunty suits her la........ kakakakaka


2 comments:

Unknown said...

BEEETTTCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
yes i'm reading this!!!
see how i'm being defameddddd
sighhhh
=PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Princezz T said...

eh auntyyyyyyyyy u got read my blog?? *hehe*
eh you should thank me for clearing it up lar.... unless you want people to think that you are married to uncle lar.... kaka