Saturday 2 August 2008

Homecoming Cupcakes

I made peanut butter cupcakes again!! This time it’s made especially for my sis yun yun..... Since I made for honeydrew when he came back and she said she wants also, so I make for her also la..... Swril Peanut butter cupcakes with two type of frosting - peanut butter butter cream and nutella meringue butter cream!! My mimi say I put too much butter cream on the cupcakes.... BUT.... for me the butter cream are for decorating purposes to make the cupcakes look pretty!! You don't really have to eat it!! You can just scrape it off if it’s too much but I will still put it cause I want my cupcakes to look pretty!! But then it’s quite wasted cause I put a lot of peanut butter and nutella in it!!! But what to do.... half the fun of making cupcakes is frosting it.... just making plain cupcakes though saves a lot of time and effort (especially on the washing part) but the result will not be satisfying as I the cupcakes will look plain!! =P


Anyway here are the ingredients!!



Swril peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate bits




Fresh out from the oven!! The whole kitchen smells like PB heaven!!



Made two batches....








WELCOME HOME YUN YUN!!





I can't find a large enough tray and this is how I presented it!! *a bit cacat cause the tray is not big enough!!*



The remaining cupcakes were brought to office for my colleagues!!



One of the consultants that I am working with was soooo shocked when I say I baked it!! He said I give him the impression that I am not the baking and cooking type!! *ish* However, then he said I am a good candidate but too bad I got boyfriend already!! *MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* Cause he is still single and I always tease him with the pharmacist!! Cause previously he has been doing consulting work for manufacturing companies so there are not a lot of females around!! And now that he is here, he is very happy cause surrounded by a lot of females!! *kaka*


No comments: