Thursday 14 August 2008

My Mimi can do Magic

I don't know what is wrong with me or my mimi can really do magic!! I left my earrings on the computer table in the hall (took it off when I was using the computer and forgotten bout it). Then the next day when I suddenly remembered bout it, I went to the computer table and only found one side of the earring on the table. I searched every where on the computer table and the table next to it and then the floor area around the computer table and even the trash in the waste paper basket near it!! I couldn't find my earring!!!! How can that happen?? I only left it there the day before!!! I LOVEEEEEE this pair of ear ring!! Very pretty one..... bought it from Korea and its actually hand made...... Anyway I was getting frustrated and then I search the computer table, the table next to it, the floor area and the waste paper basket AGAIN!!! I still couldn’t find it. My worried is that it may drop on the floor and my maid swept the floor and threw it away!!

Then I went to complain to my mimi while she was half asleep and she said she will help me look for it tomorrow! Then I went back to my room and then went out to search again for the third time!!! I am quite confident that after searching 3 times and still can't find it, there is no way my mimi will be able to find it...... I am soooo certain that my ear ring is forever gone......


Then the next morning, my mimi came to my room and gave me my earrings!!!!!! HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN??????? She said at 3am she woke up to off the air cond, went out and just saw that the ear ring is under the computer table!!!!! HOW is it possible???? I have searched 3 (THREE!!!) times and she didn't even have to look for it and she found it!!!! Somemore she woke up in the middle of the night still feeling sleepy and she found it!!!!!!! ARGGGGHHHHH and you know what?? It's not the first time it happens!!!!! (That’s why I search for it three times to ensure I really looked everywhere!!!) And it still happens!!!! Something wrong with my eyes or what???? ISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


So this is one reason why my Mimi is the best..... she can do magic like that.....





Anyway, I went for an Image Excellence Workshop last week and it was sooo fun!! Not to say that my image is not good that's why I need to attend ok!!! The trainer got praise me ok!!!! *hehe* though she got criticise me as well la….. that’s why I purposely wear nice nice the next day and she praised me so much…. Wanna learn how I bun up my hair from me some more =D

The training was fun cause its one of those training that you don't have to think and its interesting and fun enough to keep your attention the whole 8 hours!! Learnt a lot on dressing tips, colours, what makes a good first impression and how to introduce yourself the "right" way and also how to dine like a lady and even how to make up and make up tips =D

Also learnt a lot of dressing tips for men!! Do you know that the perfect jacket for men, its length have to be the same level with your thumb when you put your hands down?? (I bet you didn’t know that!!! Who does anyway!! *haha*)

Do you know there are cool and warm colours, clean and dirty colours and what colours make you look expensive and what don’t??

I really enjoyed my 2 days training and am happy to forget bout work for 2 days.... (I am sooo freaking busy lately I don't even have time to chat on msn or email!! *haha*)

Oh and something that the trainer said and I found funny…. “Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if 3 person tell you it’s ugly, then it’s ugly!!” *haha*



Me with the trainer Wendy Lee


All the participants

No comments: