Friday 1 August 2008

I hate it when plans are ruinned

I am super pissed with the stupid travel agent!! I was reallyyyyyyyyyyy looking forward to my Egypt trip in September.... (have been looking forward since March as I booked the trip during Matta Fair!!) It's stupid lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone (as in my family la) is looking forward to it and now all of us are disappointed!! The stupid travel agent called my mimi today to tell her that our tour is cancelled because we are the only people who signed up for the tour and asked us to join the later tour at the end of September!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't cause both my sis are going back mid of September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so we won't be going to Egypt dy......... =((((((((


I really really hate it when things does not go according to plan.... especially something you are looking forward to..... I just hate disappointment like this...... especially there is nothing I can do!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........


The more you want something, the more disappointed you will be when you don't get it!!!!! Sighhhhhh went through soooo much trouble and time to book this tour..... As our dates are limited, (as in we can only depart on that particular week) I actually called up soooooo many travel agent to look for this Egypt tour and walked around the whole MATTA Fair and when I finally found this, now it’s cancelled!!! I hate I hate I hate I hate this stupid travel agent!!!


And worse is all the other travel agents are departing roughly the same date which is end of September..... cause I think all the tours will be grouped together in the Nile Cruise.... Meaning whichever travel agent you go with, everyone will be in the same cruise and hence all the travel agents are departing at about the same time...... this means that I CANNOT GO TO EGYPT!!!!!! and if we don't go this year.... I DON'T KNOW WHEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO GO!!!!!!!!!! (Cause next year we actually planned to go somewhere else!! and I am not hoping for it too much for fear I will be disappointed again!!) Some more its not always that both my sis can come back at the same time!! plus yuni is starting her work attachment next year too Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....….



Any suggestions on where we can go now instead of Egypt????????? It's such a short time to plan another trip!! ARGH!!!! I hate it!!!!!! Need to spend time planning again!!! All effort previously wasted!!







Anyway, this is what I have been up to last weekend =D *must talk bout happy stuff to ease my anger!!* Met up with WK and GY.... I wanted to eat Yong Tau Fu since the YTF in Sunway closed down, I have been missing it very muchieeeee..... I love their Sui Kow (dumplings) and pandan chicken wings!!!!! Hence, we went all the way to Ampang to eat Ampang YTF!!! Was relying on WK to guide us there BUT he was blur blur and brought us to Holland *haha* we lost our way and have to ask strangers for direction to the YTF place!!! We only reached the YTF place at bout 3pm!! All of us were sooooo hungry we ate 40 pieces between the 3 of us!! Some ate more than the others!! *haha* I think I ate the most lar..... GY is really a small eater and WK had dim sum earlier on.... and and and I was really starving…..


we ordered 2 plates of fried stuff (10 pieces in one plate)

and 2 plates of mixed YTF (10 pieces in a plate as well)


There are 3 YTF shops there but this one is said to be the best.... and it was really good!!



GY doesn't like to take photo.... *ish* like he is some celebrity like that.... use the hand to cover the face!!



Anyway its great catching up with them..... we just talked bout random stuff from stock market to how to cheat while making medical claims!! *haha* I don't do that but WK says its a norm in his consulting firm!! Even his boss does it!! *haha* Its interesting especially his uncle is a doctor!! MUAHAHAHAHA.....




Also went to Luke's Cell group steamboat party with Aunty...... I have actually been craving for YTF and Steamboat for a long time and I had both on the same day!! =DDD It was quite a huge group and I couldn't remember most of their names!! *haha* However, its nice catching up and gossiping with luke.... he is a really nice and funny guy!!










I haven’t had durian the whole of this year and last week, I ate durian 4 times in one week!!! *how fattening!!!* I think my plan to lose weight for cindy's wedding is going down the drain!! I know a lot of people like the bitter durian and say its good if its bitter, but I don't like the bitter ones!! I prefers the sweet ones =D




durians durians....




Lastly, I shall end this post with something happy!! My boss bought me a souvenir when she went to Bangkok for holiday!! =D She bought me a t-shirt that says "It's a pink World" Sooooo thoughtful of her.... and it makes me feel special cause its obvious that she picked it especially for me cause she knows I like pink..... (actually, the whole office knows I like pink lar!!) *hehe* so my souvenir is not like everyone get the same thing kind of souvenir.... *hehe*




Yes, it’s a pink world – at least for me.... =D


No comments: