Friday 19 October 2007

D-E-C-I-S-I-O-N-S

WHYYYYYYYY?????????? Why do I have so much undecisiveness in me!!!!! Why can't I be able to make decisions easily!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY????? =(

I am a lousy decision maker and I can't make up my mind!!

There are a few decisions I have to make today but but but I can't decide and it made me stress!!!!

First my worry was *don't laugh* to go for eyelash extension or not!!!!! It's not a simple decision cause if I did eyelash extension, I wont be able to swim!!!! I am swimming almost weekly at Val's place for more than a month!! That's because I am fat and need to lose weight!!! I had a bet on Merdeka Day with Yu Lin, Calvin and Jon. Yu Lin has to lose 8 kg, both Calvin and Jon have to lose 5 kg each and I have to lose 3 kg by the end of the year!! The loser will have to pay RM100 and we'll take the money for makan..... (yeah I know lose weight already then eat somemore) anyway so, I need to swim to lose weight and I like swimming. I actually enjoy swimming =) Ok, back to the point, I want to do eyelash extension because for obvious reason, I want to have pretty eyes, my lashes are to short and too little so I need extension and this is the best time to do ot cause I have numerous functions these coming weeks.... This weekend will be Tracy's Hen's Night and then her wedding dinner, next weekend I have another wedding dinner at MO, and the weekend after that I am going to Singapore and my Honeydrew is back.... so I wanna be pretty pretty..... but I wanna swim too!!!! To add to that the eyelash extension will cost me RM188 and probably will last me for like 4 weeks! So.... should I or should I not do the eyelash extension.... So far the poll is 3-3. Val, Ah Beng and Cindy ask me not to do but Shirley, Pooi and Beetch ask me to do....... so decisions decisions decisions..... anyway I need to decide by tomorrow!!

My second decision is..... *long story*........ We (Me & my honeydrew, Shirley & Soo and WayLoon) were supposed to go to Singapore on the first weekend of November to visit Cindy... I actually suggested the trip and have even planned out the itinerary and where to eat and all..... BUT BUT BUT today my boss told me that the PD retreat falls on the same Sunday that we are coming back from Singapore!!!! I am supposed to be in PD by 2pm and we actually only planned to leave Singapore at bout 3pm!!!! This retreat is actually an opportunity for me as *another long story* all the divisions head are going for a retreat to do Business Plan. They need someone to help them on all the notes taking and all (basically like a secretary but more than that lar). So at first Ms Soh, Victor and Goh were the ones to help but Ms Ch'ng the COO, suggested to my boss to take me instead of Victor cause I am involve in a few Clinical Services projects.... so.... I get to go!!!! YEAY!!!!!! I lovey Ms Ch'ng!!!!! I feel she is nice to me and give me opportunities!! She has chosen me to go for the Tunku Abdul Rahman Talk by GE's CEO at Shangri-la too!! Only selected HODs get to go (except for Victor lar cause he is not HOD) I love her for that!!!! Its like acknowledgement u know!!!! So anyway I feel this retreat is a good opportunity for me to learn about Business Plan and also budgeting thats why I cant say no to the retreat though on the other hand I really really really want to go Singapore as well!! Have been looking forward to it!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYY Why everything must be on the same weekend!!!!!!!! Anyway, Shirley doesn't seem so keen on leaving Singapore early cause instead of 3pm we have to leave latest bout 11am..... and I feel bad for forcing them to leave early because of me!!!!!!! But the only way I can go Singapore and the retreat (having my cake and eating it as well) is for them to leave earlier...... so if they don't want I don't know what my decision should be!!!! Should I not go Singapore?? Should Honeydrew go with them and leave me alone?? Should I take a bus back myself earlier?? HOWWWWWW I wanna go Singapore!!!!!!!!! and retreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I am so glad that now everything turned out fine cause I manage to convinced Shirley to leave Singapore early and Way Loon to drop me at PD and they all can go to Malacca for makan.... but now awaiting Way Loon's agreement on this suggestion!! Cindy says he will agree so I really hope he really does agree!!! I love my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They relieve one of my stress.... was so happy when Cindy say don't worry this problem can be solve!!! She can be really nice at times like this!! I really appreciate you all for your understanding and willingness to change to accomodate me, the Princezz T!! kaka no seriously I'm really glad!! Thanks alot!!!!!!!!

While I was stressing about this issue, we (Me, Beetch, Thomas Chong) were supposed to go swimming at 3K today!! We all wanted to exercise and swim... so happily went there and even bought the entrance ticket and..... deng deng deng........ "Girls with long hair must wear swimming cap" ......... NOOOOOOOOOOO No way I am wearing swimming cap!!!!!!! So I was deciding should I or should I not swim???? I am there already!!!!!!!! but I really don't want to wear the stupid cap cause I will look even more stupid!!! *so vain*
So.... so... so.... in the end I didn't swim and just went home.... partly was because it was too late already.... *excuse* *excuse* but I really promised Mimi to have dinner together cause she is leaving to London tomorrow!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH..... I will miss my Mimi for 3 weeks!!!!!!! Somemore she is so nice she make sure she prepared all the stuff for us before she leaves!!! Squeeze orange juice, cut fruits, boil herbal tea, individually pack the food in the freezer..... My Mimi is the best eh?? And she is so cute cause she can't sleep now because she is excited bout tomorrow!! HAHAHAHA Mimi I will miss you!!!!!!!!!!! MUACKS.........

Actually I am writting this blog while waiting for my nail polish to dry.... hehe =)
Hopefully I will continue blogging eh.... hehe yeah I should be sleeping already cause tomorrow I'll be going for Tracy's Hen's Night at The Loft...... and I am working on Saturday!!!!!!! =(((((
Nitez........


Ok I will end my post with the food I had at the talk in Shangri-la =) Yummy Yummy!!




This is the appetizer, scallop and smoked salmon




Then soup, mushroom soup with pastry on top (like the Dome one)


Don't ask me why but they serve sorbet after the soup


Main Course, I actually only remembered to take photo after I started eating. The black cod fish is really thick and yummy!! Love it!!


Then desserts, not sure what cake was that but I didn't really like it and its abit too sweet, I finished up the ice cream though =)

Oh and then more desserts the mini cheesecake was really nice!!

No comments: