Friday 19 October 2007

My Mimi loves Oreo more than Me!!

Mimi has fly off to London and Germany to visit both my sis!!!!!!!! I will be Mimi-less for 3 weeks plus!!! =((((((((((((

No one to squeeze orange juice and cut fruits for me for my breakfast
No one to pack lunch for me so that I don't need to go out under the hot sun for lunch (and can play facebook during lunch hour)
No one to dinner with if I do go home for dinner No one to call me at 5 something everyday and asks if I am coming home for dinner
No one to update me on the recent news and gossips (Yeah I seldom read newspaper - but really should start having this habit)

All in all I miss my Mimi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't been spending much time with her lately before she fly off cause was quite hectic with all the outings and all.... *guilty* *guilty* and now I miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She does alot more for me.... the list goes on and on and on....... the only person in this world who willingly do stuff for me without expecting anything in return....




Mimi looking cute in Germany and in Angkor Wat


Me & Mimi in Korea, Sept 2006


That day there was this baby lizard in my room's bathroom and I am scared of it.... Yeah I am scared of all insects and pests!! Hate them actually.... anyway this tiny lizard won't go away.... every time I go into the bathroom it is still there and I do not dare to do anything in the bathroom unless its far far away from like the basin or the WC. So I kept telling Mimi about it and she said she is scared of lizards too.... I told her I will kill it with a slipper and she said she will sweep it away for me..... but.... while holding the slipper I couldnt bring myself to kill it not because I pitty that fellow but because I am scared!!!! So I keep telling Mimi to help me kill it and I went in few times to check and it is still there and when Mimi finally went to the bathroom the stupid lizard is no where to be found!!!!!!!!!!!! I got so angry and was throwing a trantum because everytime I go in to check it is there and finally when she comes the lizard is gone.... I was sooooo upset and frustrated and all *feeling unjustice*
Then the next day, when I said I saw the lizard again my Mimi faster came to my room's bathroom with a slipper and killed the stupid irritating tiny lizard for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You see she is sooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I LOVE MY MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And her reply was "Ai yohhhh so small like that also scared!!" But I still love my Mimi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.... before Mimi left she called me at the airport before boarding the plane and all she cares about was Oreo and not ME!!!!!!!!

Mimi: Eh you remember to change water for Oreo, bathe him, let him out, play with him, make sure he is not dirty..... bla bla bla..... etc.....
Me: Yeah lar Yeah lar! Why you care bout the dog more than us!!
Mimi: Yeah thats because you all can take care of urself and Oreo can't. He is a baby!!
Me: Even he grow old he still can't take care of himself what. Then he baby forever lar!!
Mimi: Yeah you know today when I was taking my luggage out that time he like know that I am leaving cause his eyes look so sad..... I see him like that I feel like bringing him along!!
Me: Lebih lar you Mimi
Mimi: Ok lar you take care of my grandson for me.... Better still if you take a photo of him next week and send to Shan so that I can see how he is doing... if he got grow fat or thin and how he look like....
Me: Mimi you crazy one ar??
Mimi: Yeah mar he is my grandson..... cause you are the Mummy......

You say my mimi funny or not???
Haha she loves Oreo more than me dy!!!!! Somemore before I bring Oreo home she was like saying I must be responsible for Oreo and don't expect her to take care of him for me....
BUT.....
My naughtie cutie pie is really very lovable one.....




No comments: