Wednesday 24 October 2007

I am PISSED!!

I am super pissed with my dad!!!!!!
Yesterday night he brought back this dog, black colour abit like sausage dog!! I don't like that dog!!! Why does he have to bring home the dog!! He claims its for Yuni but Yuni is not around, Mimi is not around!! Who will look after that dog?? And that stupid dog even took Oreo's home!! This morning when I leave the house I saw my dad put Oreo's cage out of his "home" compound and put that dog in the home compound!!!!! My Oreo so poor thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He look so sad!!!!!!!!!!!! And I saw that he didnt finished his food!!!!!! Usually he finishes everything within the minute but today there are left overs on his dish..... When dogs don't eat you know that there is something wrong, either they are sick or unhappy!! I think Oreo is unhappy with the presence of that dog!! I can't do anything..... cause my dad is the type that when he has made up his mind no one can change him and he has made up his mind to have that dog and made up his mind that the dog is for Yuni!!!!!!!! Also the most ridiculous thing was he said that dog will bring him prosperity!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so upset the whole of last night and this morning!! Poor Oreo!!! Worst was I couldn't get hold of my mum!!!! She turned off her phone!!!! Finally when my mum called me we were both very worried about Oreo.... She said she will try to talk to my dad and see if she can change his mind................ if not.......................
WE HAVE A PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She asked me to put that dog into a box and bring it away and tell my dad that it went missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Firstly I am scared of that dog!!! I don't know if I dare to put it in a box..... Secondly I got no choice if he really doesn't want to take it away!!!!!!!!!! Any kind soul out there willing to do this for me?? HAHA *Honeydrewwwwwwwww where are you?????? I need you!!!!!!!!!!!!* =((((((((((((((((((
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so mad at my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt even want to talk to him!!!! But this morning before I went to work (before I saw Oreo's cage was put outside of his home) he asked if I wanted the siu mai he bought as breakfast and I said yes...... so I talked to him because of food =( But if he doesn't want to take it away........ I wont talk to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why must he bring misery to my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: