Sunday 13 April 2008

Overdosed of sashimi and crabs!

Two of the few things that I never thought that I will ever say no to are salmon sashimi and crabs!! I though I can never have too much but never say never!! Cause i just had an overdosed of salmon sashimi and crabs in one day!!


Was at training for 2 days and as predicted, lunch will be buffet at Atrium for one day and Sun & Surf the next day! Atrium serves really good caesar salad and prawn wanton noodles soup! However, Sun & Surf serves SALMON SASHIMI!! =) I think I had like two portions of what was shown in the picture below and that's about 15-20 pieces of sashimi in total! Until I don't want salmon sashimi anymore!! *Why am I so greedy?* But it was goooooooooooooood! YUMMMMM....... One of the reasons why I love trainings!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

The other reasons why I love training is that certain trainings are damn motivating!! Which is just what I needed once in a while!! Gets me going again =) By the way, it was the same trainer as the training (Making a Difference) I went previously - Mr Anas Zubedy! However, this time round its on a totally different topic and he just made me had some self reminder on the things I promised myself and some resolutions to keep! =) I shall really try to blog about his Making a Difference Training one day! After I have gotten the site meter I realised that a few people came to my blog when they googled for Anas Zubedy! Haha!



Ok back to food =D Had a fantastic crab meal at Green View, SS2 last Thursday! So much so for doing a detox and straight away eating super high cholesterol food!! However it was a great meal and courtesy of Mr Yu Lin who paid for it because he has got super super good bonus!! *jealous*

Must put his pic up first cause he was the boss - Thanks for the great meal!! =) There were only 5 of us and the meal made him RM450 poorer but still a very rich and happy man! *haha* Thank you! Thank you!

For starters we had the Green View's famous "Sang Har Sang Mein" Jumbo Fresh Prawns with Noodles. It was superb - as always!



Then some vege in superior stock.....

The delicious deep fried Mantao to dip with all the yummy gravy from the crab dishes



And for the main course we had Indonesian Crabs which are huge, fresh, juicy and yummy. We ordered 5 crabs in total and cooked in 3 varieties - The sweet & spicy, butter milk claypot and salted egg yolk. All three are yummy yummy yummy!! But my preference will be salted egg yolk!! =D






Everyone busy enjoying the crabs:

May Yee & Benji

Yu Lin & Val


Me & no one =( sighhhhhhhhhh..... but I ate like nobody's business!! =) See the huge mountain of crab shells!! Even the waitress said "wahhhhhh" when she helped me clear the plate! I think between me & May Yee (the two crab lovers), we ate more than 3 crabs!! Amazing huh!! Considering the crabs are really quite huge!! =) totally S-A-T-I-S-F-I-E-D =) until we cannot eat another piece of crab!! Never thought I would say no to a piece of crab!!


We finished everything........

No comments: