Tuesday 29 April 2008

Do you still love me?

It really saddens me that you can be so determine,
when I asked you again and again,
you answer me again and again, without a doubt.

It hurt me so much to realise that you can just say that its gone,
out of a sudden.
Or worse that it has been gone for a long time,
but I am just not aware of it.

I have never doubt its presence,
but I guess I am wrong because now I don't know anymore....

But if what is gone becomes a fact,
then I guess this battle is not worth fighting,
as there is nothing to fight for.

After a sleepless night, you said you made a mistake.
You are sorry and regret the things that have been said,
and now you want everything back.

I don't know what made you change your mind,
but I want to know why.

You don't have to tell me what you think is fair for me,
to wait or not to wait.
You don't have to tell me that I deserve better,
and that you are not good enough.
You don't have to tell me that you don't want me to get hurt
and only want me to be happy.

All I want to know is your feelings for me.
With all honesty and not holding back a thing.

Do you still love me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still luv you...what happen girls?

It's Me said...

is time for our once a month thingy...


altho i donno wat happened at this moment, but am sure u can handle it and be strong...we are always here..

sh@n said...

Are you okay? Is everything alright??

Whatever it is... please remember that there are a lot of people who loves you! Never forget that!

stranger said...

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

hey, is everything ok?