Friday 11 April 2008

Wanna see my cholesterol gallstones?? =P

I did the liver & gall bladder cleanse again last weekend =) However this time round, I purge soooo much less stones compared to the first time..... It's either I don't have that many stones anymore OR there is this huge big stones inside that is blocking the rest of the stones.... Cause according to HF, my friend who taught us this detox said that her sifu's husband did this detox for like few years but did not purge any stones and one fine day when he did this detox like any other time he purge this really huge stone and then all the other smaller stones starts coming out as well. All these while he didn't purge any stones was because this huge stone is so big and hard that it blocks the other stones from coming out and he needs to do this detox soooo many times to soften the stone..... anyway.... I don't know how true this story is..... but I am just hoping that those green thingys that I purge out are really cholesterol stones!

Anyway, we did the normal routine where we didn't have any oil for the whole day and hence we had jap lunch and realised that all we could eat are sashimi and sashimi sushi!! And its not easy with YuLin having his nice hot sukiyaki and tempting us with it!! Anyway I kept strong and refused any temptations!!

After lunch, we did a mini DIY foot "spa" hehe =) We put epsom salt and hot water and soak our feet in it while watching Season 3 of Desperate Housewives!! Do you know that we finished watching the whole season of Desperate Housewives in 27hours!! That is like 6 DVDs with 4 episodes in each DVDs! You do the maths!! We only had 5 hours of sleep as we needed to wake up at 6am for the detox routine.


Oh and if you wanna see my cholesterol gallstones....... deng deng deng..... don't get grossed out!! *haha* Taken from the toilet bowl as the stones float due to the oily cholesterol contents but somehow it didn't flushed away with all my shit when i flushed the toilet!! Since its not that gross as it doesn't have all the shit so I took a picture of it!! *hehe* It's actually green in colour.... the lighting in the toilet weren't that good =)

Here's a picture of some close up gross looking cholesterol gallstones that I found from the net for you to compare!! Mine is not that huge lar.... but its one of the huger ones that I purged!! Maybe the huge mama one is still inside!! *touchwood* *choy!!*




OK OK sorry to gross you people out..... lets end with something yummy if you all still have got the appetite!! =P A random jap lunch I had with my mimi and bro at Sushi Zanmai.... my frequent jap place now as it is soooooo affordable!! cheap and nice!! If you notice we always keep ordering back the same few things!! haha!!




My dad bought this mini buddha jump over the wall that cost RM99 and soooo not worth it!! My mimi's one is still the best!!

No comments: