Sunday 10 May 2009

Back to reality



Yup, yup I'm back....


There's an end to everything
Now, its the end of my 16 days of holiday break!
Bye bye cold weather, scarfs, boots and jackets...
Hello waking up early, work, work and work...

Today, I left honeydrew, mimi and shan to come home.
Some how I feel that I don't wanna be the one leaving and wish that I was the one left behind!
Contrary to my previous post!

Coming home alone on a 12 hour plane ride, reminds me of the times when I was still studying in Bristol. Being able to come home during holidays is one of the things I really look forward to.

But this time, I left with a heavy heart.... I don't remember feeling like this even when I left UK for good after studying there for 3 years!
Some how, this time it felt much more difficult!

So i guess, its not the place that I miss but the people around me that I had for the past 16 days I'll be mimi-less for 2 weeks, honeydrew-less for 5 looooong months!


Some how, this holiday doesn't make me feel tired or burn out as some of the other holidays does! (Or maybe its due to jetlag). Though in the begining it was a bit hectic but still not too bad but towards the end of the holiday the pace slow down. The carefree feeling of just relaxing and enjoying as the time passes by and not having to wake up early during holiday is very important! I also didn't even research anything for the trip. Everything seems to be taken care of! HAHA Thanks to yun yun for planning the enjoyable amsterdam and blackforest trip, honeydrew for the wonderful prague trip and shan for planning where to bring me for good food in london!


Anyway, I've got lotsa lotsa photos to share and I need some time to sort it out....
I wish I have stayed longer in London cause I didn't have enough time to shop!! =( *my mimi blame it on me for not wanting to wake up early!! and I blame it on honeydrew for wanting to do some sight seeing!!*
The time when I had more time to shop was in Prague but their price tags also have the price of the item in euros and pounds!! So when I did some simple calculation it seems that buying the same item in euros and pounds is much cheaper than in czech koruna. So I decided to shop in London instead since they have the same brands!

With the pounds exchange rate much lower compared to the time when I went to visit 5 years ago, shopping in London is much more affordable! =P
However, sadly I only manage to buy stuff from H&M as I didn't have much time to go to the other shops!! I think I bought more stuff for cindy's unborn baby boy than myself!! The baby stuff are so cute!!

I wish I had planned out more shopping time in London =P



Oh and guess what I had when I went back to London from Prague!! *haha*
I just wrote on my blog that I missed jap food and ended up coincidentally this is what I had for dinner!! I think its a little miracle!!



Ok, back to work tomorrow!

5 comments:

cindy said...

thanks for helping me to buy..let me know how much i owe you..hehe

Princezz T said...

No problem!! =) I had fun browsing through all the baby stuff!! So cute and adorable....

monica said...

lebih, nice to hear you had a fabulous trip!

guess everything good has to come to an end... hmm. but, no worries, surely there will be more to come! ur BKK trip =)

Trini Boi said...

Should plan for mere London trip next time around. More shopping.. More Regent Street.. More NEXT... To include a premier league game and LesMis will be great.

Miss u much...

Princezz T said...

monica, yup yup its back to reality =( that's why I faster book a trip to bangkok so that I've got something to look forward to!! =D

Trini Boi, u sponsor then i plan k?? =P Yes la yes la next time plan properly so that you can watch the match la... appreciate you sacrifice that for me although not full heartedly =P Miss u too =*