Saturday 16 May 2009

I'm fine!!

I've got no Swine Flu ok!! Please don't be scared of me!!
haha =P

News travel really fast!! The next day when I was back at work almost anyone whom I seldom see of liaise with in the office but bumped into me on the hall way or in the lift asked me how am I!! And I thought Staff Health is P&C between the doctor and me!! *ish*

But thanks to everyone who cared....


Thanks to those who had dinner with me for the past few days too!! Tuesday I had dinner with my dad, Wednesday with Val, Thursday with GY, Friday with Elisa & Thomas. Then aunty joined us later and we played gin too!! We haven't been playing together for such a looooong time!! According to elisa its almost a year!! Miss the good old days!! Tonight will be dinner with aunty, chirstine and bb ethan!! *happy i don't have to eat alone!!* I really hate eating alone!! =( And one thing I've yet to do is watch movie in the cinema alone!! I rather don't watch or buy the dvd to watch at home!! But GY and YL said that they have watched movies alone many many times and don't mind!! *huh*


Anyway, I've been trying to sort out my europe photos whenever I'm free.... Still have not completed everything yet. I've just finished sorting out amsterdam's photos and will blog bout it very soon..... Here's a teaser to Keukenhof, Holland that we have spent one full day in while in amsterdam - the most beautiful tulip garden I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a wallpaper I downloaded somewhere!! It's really a picture that I have taken myself!! =)
Just take a wild guess how many photos I took in Keukenhof!! =P

No comments: