Monday 11 May 2009

I've got flu, I hope its not Swine!

Was alright yesterday but this morning I was a bit sneezy and ended up with a bit of a blocked nose. Went to office and saw lotsa lotsa warning emails bout Swine Flu. Then I sneezed in the office and my colleague asked me to better visit the Staff Health doctor. And I got one day MC cause doctor was scared that I carry any swine virus with me! He even said I should be isolated!! =S Good thing was I didn't have any fever, if I do, I was told to go to the A&E immediately!

So I've got a day to laze around at home. I feel fine, but at the same time am scared that I really do have Swine virus in me as I did came back from UK, Germany and Netherlands and they are all classified as Swine infected areas! I also don't wanna be accused of the person who brought Swine to Malaysia!! So better just stay at home today!! =P

Besides that, getting an MC today is sort of a good thing cause I've actually got jet lag =(((((((((( *Though I feel quite pai seh cause I just only came back to work!!* Couldn't sleep yesterday night!! =(((((((((((( Went to bed bout 12.30am and couldn't sleep til 4am and when I finally dozed off, its time to wake up for work!!!! =(((((((((((


Oh and guess what I did today?? I just booked myself a trip to Bangkok!! =D It's gonna be my 3rd time in Bangkok but I'm looking forward to it!! That will be my next holiday!! so yeay!! But it's only in August!! Will be going with my uni mates =) Kinda like a girly trip before HF's wedding..... At the same time stock up some nice and cheap stuff for my e-shop which is currently on a hiatus now =P


Life is much sweeter when you have holidays to look forward to =)


Oh and after all the yummilicious extravagant food I had during my holiday, this is what I had for dinner today....

Ibumee Har Mee with meat balls and hard boiled egg!! But its quite nice lor.... I finished everything including all the soup!! =P



Since mimi is not around I have to kao tim dinner myself.... so dear friends, if you love me, please ask me out for dinner these two weeks yah!! Pretty pleaseeeeeeeee......

2 comments:

Trini Boi said...

Too much pork knuckle and bratwurst in Germany and Czech?

I eat a lot of them,
so im immuned =)

Take good care Princezzzz...

Princezz T said...

Trini Boi,
Or more like you are one of them so they don't attack you?? Since kaki lang ma... =P