Thursday 7 May 2009

Ello from Praha!!

ello.... ello....
I'm in Prague now ;)
Have been wanting to visit Prague for a looooong time
And now, I'm finally here!!
It's really a beautiful city...
But I'm leaving tomorrow back to London =(

Looking forward to chinese food in London!!
Have been eating WAY TOO MUCH meat (especially pork!!) the past 10 days!!

I really need to start exercising and go on a diet when i'm back!!
One thing I miss bout Malaysia is Jap food!! haha

Anyway, here's a photo of me & honeydrew in The World of Heineken in Amsterdam.


I only have this photo that is an appropriate size to upload to blogger....
Cause all the photos taken from Honeydrew's camera are 12 M Pixels and I don't have the program to resize it now! I've got lotsaaaaa photos to share! Stay tune =P

Oh and if you wanna watch a stupid video of me and honeydrew you can click *here* Try singing along with the words above ala karaoke style!! HAHA

No comments: