Friday 29 May 2009

How Could I?

I can't believe it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget my anniversary!!!!!!! =(((((((((((((((((((((
Am I getting old or what?????? =(((((((((((((((((((
Worse is Honeydrew also didn't remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =((((((((((((((((((((((((

I knew the date but on that day itself, I totally forgotten the significance of that day!!
Usually I will be waiting for him to call me to wish me and if he doesn't call I'll make a big fuss about it!!! =D BUT BUT BUT I totally forgotten bout it until today which is like 10 days later!!!!!!!!!!!! *Missed a good opportunity to be drama queen!!*

How could I??

Before I went for my holiday I even reminded him that our anniversary is near and let's celebrate it during the trip since I knew we won't be together (physically) on the day itself..... But end up on the day itself I totally forgot about it!! I really can't believe it that I could forget lor......

Anyway, good thing was we did had our "celebration" in Prague (2 weeks before our anniversary date!)




Honeydrew researched and found this restaurant. Its supposedly famous for its duck and apple strudel.... food was not bad but the restaurant was quite empty!! But that doesn't matter la.... just imagine that he "pao" the whole restaurant for me la.... MUAHAHAHAHA *dream!* But if he really do that I will definitely scold him teruk teruk lor!! waste money!! =P



ANYWAY,

MUACKSSSSS!!!!!
HAPPY BELATED 4th YEAR ANNIVERSARY
MY DEAR...



p/s: I also forgot that yesterday was Oreo boy's birthday!!!!! I'm such a lousy mummy!!!! =(((((((( He is 3 years old already!!!!! Time really flies........ =((((((((

2 comments:

Trini-Boi said...

Happy birthday Oreo....
Happy Anniversay Princezz.

Princezz T said...

lebih!!! dont care you have to make it up to me!!!!! =PPPP