Wednesday 27 May 2009

Call Me Back!!

I know, I know I've promised to blog and post up photos of my hols...
BUT, I'm just too busy lazy!! haha
I'll still do it I promise.... hehe

On a non related note, does it make you happy when someone calls you back after you slam down the phone?Haha you must be wondering why would you slam down the phone!! Don't tell me it never happened before?? I don't know.... Sometimes, I just have the urge to slam down the phone when I am having a heated conversation.... (not all the time la only some times!!) or probably I simply just wanna throw tantrum or I just want to win the argument.... Slamming down the phone not because I have got nothing to say...... but probably also because I want to have the final say..... Or it may not be slamming down the phone but just ending a conversation feeling unhappy.... like saying an angry Bye and hang up kind....

I always expect the person at the other end to call me back.... and it just makes me really happy / relief whenever the other person calls back!!

It makes me even happier when the person calls back when I am not expecting that they will call back at all!!!!! =D So yes, you made me happy today..... although I didn't slam down the phone this time =P But I thought you thought I did!! HAHA

Anyway... this is my current desktop wallpaper =) Taken with the London Eye
I love the blue sky with puffy white clouds!! It's so rare to have such nice weather cause its always cloudy, gloomy or raining while I was there!! And so ngam the whole road got no cars one at that time!!


My sis is doing this outfit of the day thingy and I think its cool!! Cause it gives you fashion ideas and also where to shop!!

So my outfit for that day:
White tee with colourful hearts @ Terranova (Bought in Prague)
Denim mini skirt @ Zara MNG(curi from shan)
Tivoli GM bag @ Louis Vuitton
White with pink cap @ Hard Rock Cafe, Prague
White with pink stripe scarf @ Tchiboo (Bought in Frankfurt)
Cris-cross black stockings @ ?? (curi from shan also!!)
Black knee length boots @ Sg Wang (super cheap!! 70% discount!! and I wore it almost the whole trip and its really comfy!! so super worth it lor.... and I didn't even bring it back with me haha cause my suitcase is soooo overweight.... so I just left it with my sis and ask her to throw it if no one can bring it back.... but luckily my mimi brought it back for me lor.....)


if you are wondering why most of the stuff are either new or not mine then cause its the day before i'm going home!! so most of the stuff i brought there also worn already!! eh damn wasted la.... why nothing from my e-shop one!! good opportunity to advertise maaaaaaaa =P

2 comments:

sh@n said...

The mini skirt is from MNG lar...

Princezz T said...

oppsss... ok changed dy! haha