Sunday 16 December 2007

Christmas Deco

I'm so happy that I've received my first christmas pressie!!! YIPPIEEEEEE Thanks to my dear friend Miss Dramaqueen!! kaka. I lovey the gift a lot!! hehe =) Muacks =*

I spent the whole of last Saturday going to different shopping malls to take photos with their christmas deco!! hehe =) We (Me & the Beetch) came up with this idea when we were taking photos of the Subang Parade christmas deco after our dinner one day.








Why don't we go to all the major malls to take photos!! hehe. Besides "models" we need some photographers and "keh leh feh" also mar.... so we asked Thomas, Elisa and MingSiang to join and they agreed!! =)


Our first stop is of course Sunway Pyramid =) Their decos wasn't very impressive but they have got a Santa Claus there when we were there. I actually brought my santa hat and wore it to take picture with Santa. Then this beetch so bad like so ashamed to be with me when I put on my hat =((((






But Thomas liked my idea and end up, we went to a shop and the guys bought santa hat and the girls bought devil horn cause this beetch refuse to wear the hat cause she says it doesn't look nice on her *damn lebih*

At the Pyramid Towers


Our next mall is One Utama. They have got the toy soldier theme.




When we were there, they were having some competition or what on the stage so we didn't get to go near the stage for a closer photo as there were too many people.







Then we went over to the old wing and their christmas theme is Disney Castle. The stage deco is a bit plain but I love the deco at the side where they have this balcony with christmas tree at the back!!


Next we went to The Curve. I really like their deco!! So white and snowy.... Simple and nice =) I like their snowman and reindeer.

Even Marche's deco is nice!! haha =)


Guess what we found at Marche?? hehe =)


Horns hehe =)

Our next stop is The Gardens. Their decos are relative simple with only christmas tree.



A vast contrast compared to Mid Valley, our next stop. Mid Valley is very elaborated. Its nice and golden but a bit too congested.








Guess what we saw at Mid Valley this time?? hehe The poster is just so right for us =)


The Devil in us =[



Our last stop is the Pavilion. They have a really huge christmas tree in the middle and the tree changes colour. While we were there, we managed to catch their singing christmas tree performance.






The singing Christmas Tree.



We started at 2pm to 11pm!! It was tiring but it was fun. With three cameras we took close to about 300 photos!!! =) After that we went to Jalan Alor for dinner/supper and end up chatting til 3am!! Was so so so so tired that I only woke up at 2pm the next day =)



Oh, I also took photo of the christmas deco in Bangsar Village =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come ur style all same one??? ur head always face the same side..

Princezz T said...

Kakaka yeah yeah from now on I will take pictures like that but maybe not so senget lar.... that was my trial... need to practice more.... to perfect the angle... kakaka cause I feel from the front my face is too bulat dy!! kaka

Anonymous said...

kakakka....LOL...u arr....u r the most lebih one..