Saturday 29 December 2007

Meng Yang's Wedding =)

CONGRATULATIONS MENG YANG!!











Had a really great time at Meng Yang's Wedding Dinner @ Ming Room, Bangsar Shopping Complex. I wore my new dress from MNG Sales =) I lovey my dress =) RM60 only after 50% discount =) And I know Shirley love my dress too!! KAKAKAKA She was searching for it high and low in MNG, The Curve.




Anyway, back to the wedding! The food was quite good... So good that the beetch is sucking her chopsticks!







Enjoying our crispy suckling pig....









Our table


Before the toasting session, Meng Yang gave a simple but heart warming speech. We shouted so loud when he mentioned about us (his Sunway friends)!!


Then we had the toasting session. This beetch is so funny!! During the third toast, the emcee said that those who want a great 2008, to shout louder during the toast. As the beetch couldn't understand Chinese much she was asking "what did he say, what did he say" but everyone was busy shouting "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM SENG" that no one bothers her. What to do, kiasu mar, everyone wants a good 2008. So when the toast was over, I explained to her and she went "yuuuuuuum seng" herself cause she scared her 2008 not good if she didn't shout!! hahaha crazy woman even more kiasu!!


No occasion is complete without any self obsessed photo time!!






We took so much posing photos and make so much noise until the table next to us asks us to take photo with them!! haha







And a photograph with the photographer


And its still not enough!! Almost everyone left and we were still there taking photos!!







The following photos were taken using self timer shots... haha (this is how desperate we are!!) No one available to take photo for us and all of us want to be in the picture!!










It was so embarrassing cause the waiters were clearing the tables and we used one of the table for the self timer shots. The last shot, they were actually waiting for us cause they have finished clearing all the other table and left the one that we were using. They have to stand there and wait and watch us strike all those stupid pose!!



And since they needed the table and we still want to take more photos, we went to coffee bean at BSC to continue.....













And then I went home to continue myself......



(MUAHAHAHAHAHA)





If you realised, the first four photos were taken before I went for dinner and the last two was after I came back! That's why the make up looks different!! =)

BTW, I lovey my hair like this!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't I have my hair permanently like this?? My hairdresser told me that its not possible.... Is that true???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...!!!! this dress makes u so voluptous ahhh, esp the top part! so well-enhanced..!!!!!! ;) hahahahhaaaa...!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

now i know why you were late for the dinner..!!!!!!!! u were busy cam-whoring at home ahhh..!!!!! *(&#*^$&%@#(&*$#^!!!!!

Princezz T said...

are u puji-ing the dress or me????? LEBIH!! i know u can't find the dress even after u turn the mng in the curve up side down!! keke =)
yeah yeah so pandai i was cam-whoring at home before i go dinner but i was intentionally late cause i know wedding dinner sure start late mar!! keke =)