Monday 10 December 2007

It's just my luck

Do you know that the stupid metal rod cost me RM500?? =(((((((((((((((( *sniff* *sniff*
The front panel *my bro say its actually called the front grill* cost me RM400 over!! I have to change the whole thing because that stupid metal rod actually broke all the connectors and hence one side of the front grill is not connected properly!! Then the car plate cost me another RM45. My mimi told me that a normal car plate is only RM20 but because honda got their one car plate with metal chrome at the side and hence it costs RM45!! So.... plus workmanship and all its about RM500!!!!!! =(
Do you know that with RM500 I can actually buy THIS!!!!!!


*Haha* I can do alot of shopping too!! hehe I wanna buy new clothes for cny!!!!!!

Anyway, whatever it is, the damaged has been done and I am RM500 poorer that is excluding repainting the bumper!! =(((((((((((((((




And guess what??



My car plate number actually is the first prize in TOTO!!!!!!!!! *update: Oh its actually Magnum not Toto!! Kaka that shows I don't buy number!!* But my car plate number is only 3 digit, but still..... 816 came out!!!!!!!! The first prize is 7816 and YuLin actually bought 6816!!!! So close and yet so far!!!!!!!!!!! If he had won, he would have sponsored me my car repair!! But too bad.... its just his luck and my luck!! haha The reason he said he bought 6 was because it happened on the 6th! I don't know what does 7 means.... probably its the rod!! kakaka or I woke up at 7am!! hahahaha cause normally i only wake up at bout 7.40am!! But that particular day I woke up at 7am to leave the house earlier to be there at that particular time to be hit by the metal rod!! *Smart*

Anyway, my honeydrew offered to sponsored me the RM500 and I kao tim the repainting myself.... =) I lovey my honeydrewy... kaka *Thanks for offering dear*



On to a happier note, I finally did my nails!! hehe =) Haven't been bothered about my nails for more than a month!! I love to do nail art!! =) This time I have put in jewellery instead of drawing flowers.

Nice??


I know you can't really see the details. Its actually quite simple but I love it cause it looks so sweet *keke* - self praise =)


OK bigger view... so that you can see the details..... One heart shape jewel and 3 pink dots for the fingers. The jewel and dots are at different corners for each fingers =)


Two heart shape jewel and three pink dots for the thumb =)



Yup yup, I'm happy with my fingernails.... I hope it lasts =)


Oh I went for jap for dinner today =) I lovey jap!!! Have been craving a lot for jap lately!! Oh and I weighed myself today and am now 49kg!! Yeay!! =) 1 more kg to go to win the bet!! hehe =) My weight seems to be yo-yo-ing between 48.5-50.5 kg these past few months!!
Hmm... if it keeps going up and down the same trend every week, I hope when I weigh on the 31st I am on the down side!! kaka =)
Ok anyway, had dinner at Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens with my Mimi =) We had Soft Shell Crab and Gindara Teriyaki - My favourite fish!! I LOVE GINDARA!!!!! Its meat is so bouncy and delicious!! Feels that it just melts in your mouth and glides into your tummy as the fish is a bit oily one but fish oil is good for you!! =) For sushi, we had Ebiko Ebiten Maki (Tempura Prawn Maki) and Unagi Zanmai which consists of 3 types of eel sushi (eel, premium eel, and eel with egg) and also an unagi roll. Yummy!!




My mimi - insists she don't wanna eat the gindara after taking a few bites because she knows I love it!! =) But I forced her to share with me =)




By looking at all these photos I am craving for more jap!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I such a greedy pig???


Ok.... am going for the first carolling practice tomorrow!! Hope I don't embarrass myself!! keke *Me not good in singing k!!* But going for the fun of it =)

2 comments:

stranger said...

so blur one the pics? i want japanese food toooo. :(

Princezz T said...

Yeah cause my camera running out of batt so I faster take and off it without really checking =)

I dunno why I keep craving for jap!! Jap is so yummy!! =)