Friday 21 December 2007

NO, I'm not crude!!

Am I crude?? I don't think I am crude!! NO! NO! NO! How dare you say such things of me!! It is not justifiable!!

OK, this is what happened....

Idiot: How come you are working today? Why you didn't take leave?
Me: I don't simply take leave lar... My leaves are for holidays!!
Idiot: So you are not going anywhere for holiday?
Me: Obviously no!! If I am going anywhere I won't be meeting you for lunch on Sunday!!
Idiot: But its year end. Your company working on christmas eve?? Mine is not and 95% of the people are on leave today!!
Me: My company operates 24hours a day lar!! I take leave when I want to not because everyone is taking!!
Idiot: You are still as crude as ever!! My god!!
Me: What do you mean I'm as crude as ever
Idiot: *Ignores me without explaining* and then insists he is only being honest and I can ask anyone and they will say the same....

I am very dissatisfied by being labelled as someone who is crude!! And I don't think its right of him to use that word on me!! Hence I asked 3 of my friends whom knows me well enough and whom I hope would be honest to me....

My Question: Do you think I am crude??

Friend 1
I don’t think you are crude, but u are rather a straight forward person who speaks everything without beating around the bush. Hence, people might perceive you as being hard / harsh when you give them a certain remarks. You are the kind of person who don’t mind saying things out, as long as you think it’s right, and you live your way.

Friend 2
i feel the word crude is a very strong word
i feel the person that said u were crude doesnt know how to use it as well
no u're definitely not crude
really

Friend 3
u could be quite straight forward but not crude
u dun like swear at ppl also
and u're not rude

You see!!!!! I AM NOT CRUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or at least my real friends don't think I am!! Yes I admit I am straightforward. Yes I admit I may say things which are a bit sarcastic or harsh at times but those are what I think and hence I say it out. I don't like to pretend and say nice things to people that I don't mean. I will say what I mean. Does that make me a crude person??

Anyway its not the first time this person say negative comments about me =(
Out of no where he will say I look fat or he will suddenly msn me and say that I look like a ghost in my msn profile photo.... why does he do that to me?? If he have nothing nice to say about me he doesn't have to say anything. I'm not asking him to say nice things but he can just keep his mouth shut!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Failling to justify why u should take leave on the eve of this festive season truly doesn't justify why u should be labelled as crude. This truly justified that the one who say this be labelled as idiot.

Anonymous said...

ignore him, princess....don't spoil ur mood because of him..

Princezz T said...

Trinibai!! You leaving me the first comment... I thought you say you don't wanna comment?? hehe =)
Yes!! He is an idiot!! And NO!! I am not a crude =)

Amanda, Yes!! I am ignoring him!! I'm not going for lunch with him already!! He is such an idiot, I told him I don't want to lunch with him dy and he asks another friend to ask me where to have lunch!! ish!!