Sunday 23 December 2007

The Red Devil @ Mambo Jambo

When there is a public holiday on Thursday, what do you do on Wednesday night??
Mambo Jambo @ Zouk of course!!
Mambo is so fun cause you can sing along all those cheesy songs while you dance =)
Went to Mambo on Wednesday as Thursday was Hari Raya Haji. I planned this clubbing night in advance and asked different group of friends to go.

My groups of clubbing kaki friends:

Jolyn, Val, May Yee, Me and HueyFarng



The Beetch, Thomas & I


Pendek, Tajam & I

King & I and his good looking ang moh friend =)


When I arrived with Val and gang, I warmed up with a lychee mojito *which sucks btw* then when King came, he opened a bottle of champagne, next we had tequila lime shots and also had a jug of long island at the dance floor. Then this smarty Thomas, gave me a drink and said its water but it was actually vodka!!



Was quite high with all the drinks that I had and I just danced the night away.....




Was having so much fun that I did not even feel that my leg was aching by dancing from 12midnight to 3am =) I was so happy with all my good friends around me =) Its quite rare that I go out clubbing together with so many groups of friends!!








And because I was wearing the devil horns, there were strangers who asked if they can have a photo with me!! Not just guys, even girls want a photo with me =) Haha *my celebrity moment* =P And also paparazzi taking a photo of me *kaka*


I didn't even realized that its 3am when the last song came on and then the lights were turned on. It was a wild wild night and I had so much fun!!


The night ended with one of my friend frenching a complete stranger at the dance floor and another two of my friends (a guy and a girl who is not a couple) frenching and hugging each other at the side of the dance floor. Tsk tsk tsk.... Anyway they are all adults, I hope that they know what they are doing and the boyfriend doesn't find out =)

p/s: Don't worry, I'm good I'm good.... I didn't do anything that I should not and I also did not crossed the limit. At most I only danced with them.....
I had a really great night out =) I love Mambo, I love my friends =)






Oh...... if you noticed, I actually highlighted my hair and repermed my hair!!

I love those curls!!! BUT!!!!! Eventhough I permed my hair, after I washed it, its not curly anymore and becomes like this!!

It just look wavy.... but not those beautiful curls that I want!!!!!
I want beautiful curls like this!!!!! HOWWWWWWWWW????????? Is there a permanent curl like this??


I actually permed my hair twice cause its not curly enough the first time and now even after the second time its still not curly enough!! I'm going to perm it the third time tomorrow!! =((((((( Why can't my hair curl nicely like that???




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

perm so many times, later become botak then u know...hahhaha...

Anonymous said...

hey, nice pictures posted! the touch-up that u did really worked! haha. but please remember to send us the photos ahhh..!!!!!

muaks!!!

Princezz T said...

amanda: wat to do, not curly so meh need to perm again lor if not waste my money perming only!!

monica: yes lar yes lar i have uploaded in multiply!!