Thursday 6 December 2007

WHY ME??

I'm very upset!!!!!! =((((((((((((((((
Why me????????

Today I purposely woke up earlier so that I can leave to work earlier. While driving on Federal Highway, out of no where, all of a sudden I saw something flying at high speed towards my car and hit my car with a great impact!! I can see debris flying out!! In my heart, I was so worried and kept hoping that its nothing. I did not stop at the road side to check but drove straight to work. At my office car park, I realized that a metal rod actually hit my car!! The metal rod was stuck in between the bumper and the front panel of my car. My car plate was cracked and one of the side is hanging lose. There were also deep scratches on my car front bumper.

I don't know where the metal rod came from. Its about half a meter long and 1cm in diameter.

I should be glad that the metal rod did not fly higher and hit the windscreen!! Or worse still hit me!! Then I won't be here typing this!! =((((((((((((((((

But WHY ME??? Why do I have to leave earlier today to be there at that time, at that moment, at that lane!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess its just my unlucky day =((((

It wasn't even a lorry in front of me that dropped the rod or anything (if it is at least i still can ask for compensation)!! I think probably the rod was dropped earlier and the car in front of me just drive across it at the right angle and right speed for the rod to spin and fly towards me!! *but why me!!* sighhhhh......

My colleague and friends reaction was - They will buy number using my car plate number!!!!!!! *cheh* - heartless people!!! At least Mr YuLin said he will sponsored my repair for me if he wins first prize!! *haha* but i really doubt that will happen!!

Anyway, my unlucky day is not over!! While driving back, it was raining and I wasn't really in the mood and its jam *yes I am impatient* so I took the emergency lane. I know that sometimes there are police there (because I got caught there once with the same offence - but managed to get myself out of it). Usually I will go back into the non-emergency aka normal lane before I hit that portion of the highway, and every time I will look if there are any police and none would be seen!! And of all the times I went pass that road, today I decided to take that emergency lane thinking that its raining and the police wont be around. BUT, as I said today is not my day =((((((((( deng deng deng 3 policemen there waiting for me!! *SHIT* I cant even go back to the normal lane as it was raining and I only saw them when I was a short distance from them!! So, I bravely drive towards them and obviously the policeman asked me to stop. So I wind down my window and told the policeman that I'm sorry I just had an accident u see my car plate also spoilt dy *give him a muka kesian* Then the policeman went to check my car plate and told me not to use the emergency lane next time. He then said to me, "If you meet other policeman they will saman you already but luckily u meet me!!" I was sooooo relieved!!!!!! *hehe* Before I leave he told me to go repair my car plate tomorrow and asked me to drive slowly and carefully.... He even stopped the cars for me to go back on the proper lane *so glad*

Yeah I know he probably did take bribes from other cars but at least he kesian me lar hehe So I guess there is at least something positive from this morning's mishap!! It saved me from getting a saman / giving bribe!!

Anyway I just feel like eating loads of fattening food and spend my money shopping to cheer myself up!! *It does help ok!!* BUT, I refrained myself!! Was supposed to go Pyramid for some drinks session but I decided to just come home so that I don't do anything stupid like eat myself silly or shop til I am broke!! - I need to lose weight and save $$$ lar!!

Oh you know, I am starting to record down all my expenses to keep track of my finances. Also to make sure that I put a certain amount of money to savings. My mimi told me that my sis is recording all her expenses to the very cent and I think its a good idea!! At least I know where my money went at the end of the month and know if I have spent wisely or overspent. When I see something I really totally love, I can then decide if is worth spending on and if I have enough money to splurge on it or not!! Then I will be able to control my spending!! I started on 1 Dec, so hopefully I will carry on doing this!! OK this shall be one of my new year resolution!!

I hope tomorrow will be a better day =)

No comments: