Monday 3 December 2007

I need more hours in a day!!

There are so many thing I want to do but don't have the time to do and so many things I have started but don't have the time to complete!! I need more than 24 hours!!!! It's been a long time when I really feel I have nothing to do at all and don't know how to pass my time!! I kinda miss that feeling now.....


I need to get my life organized!! I need to plan ahead. I need to be more hard working and not so lazy. I need to prioritize. I need to sleep early and wake up early. I need to be punctual. Basically I need more hours in a day!! If that is possible!! =)


*****

Anyway, Steven was back from TNT and we met up to play pool together with Victor and also Thomas. I was just saying in my previous blog that I paiseh to ask people to take photo for me while I am playing pool and magically Thomas asked me if I want a photo!! Since he asked me, naturally I said YES!! *Hehe* I'm really hooked back on pool again!! Used to play so much during my Uni days and then kinda stop playing but after the last 2 rounds of pool outings I had recently, my hands are itchy again!! *hehe* It just feels soooooo good when you are able to plot a ball straight into the pocket!! *sweet*

*My first pool shot* kaka. I think I was too shy to really pose also... hehe

Me and Putu Chong (Thomas)

Me and Steven



Thomas is good!! Lost to him but I won Steven and Victor lar. I need to practice more!! Val asked for pool again tomorrow!! I don't know if I should go for pool or go home earlier to do more research on MBA and polish up my CV!! I am also supposed to go gym!! I have been wasting money paying for my gym membership and have not been going frequent enough!! Do you know I gained 2kg again!! I am now back to 50kg!! With a super flabby abs =((((((((((((((


*****

Oh, I have FINALLY decided that I do not want to take ICAEW!!!!!! After much thought and also getting advice talking and consulting various people I have finally decided that at this point of time, an MBA suits me better.... =) *Thanks everyone for your input* A special thanks to Siew May who have taken time to explain and have given me a lot of her views and advice on this matter. I hope its the right decision and the right investment to make *MBA is not cheap =(* I am currently researching about where to do my MBA!! Any suggestions?? Am not intending to go for the best *Don't think I qualify also* But I will definitely want to go to one that is reputable and recognized.


Went to the MBA World Tour Fair at Westin with the beetch. It was quite fruitful and we have gotten a lot of information and brought back a lot of prospectus, brochures and leaflets. Do you know how heavy are all these!!!! My arm almost broke!! I weighed it back home and its freaking 7kg!!!!! Can you imagine walking around with a 7kg bag for 2 hours???



But its worth it even though I have not finish reading everything that I brought home!! But from what I read so far, some information are really useful!! However, being as indecisive as I am, I don't know when will I decide which Business School to go to!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more constructive advice!!!!!!!!!!! Not advice like MBA is a waste of money because it is only for people who want a status!! Can you believe YuLin told me this??? I really think he is a bit shallow to say that!! Not that I want to be rude or I think MBA is the greatest but how can he generalised MBA like that!! Of course I can't deny that some people really do take an MBA for the sake of having a cert. But I am determined not to be like that!! I really want to learn academically and also improve my soft skills, change and broaden my perspectives on things and widen my network!! This is my goal!! And of course hoping that I get a career change and ultimately will have a career that gives me job satisfaction and also financial freedom!! I am not saying that an MBA is magic and it will definitely give me all these once I graduate. I have not done an MBA yet so I can't say for sure if it will really be worth the investment. But I still won't say that an MBA is useless. If it is useless then why do so many people take MBA?? Why is MBA so expensive?? Why do successful people still take MBA?? I'm sure there are some benefits from it if you take it seriously. If YuLin has already done an MBA in a good Business School and participate in all the group discussions, projects, workshops, networking (everything that should come with an MBA) and then he still says that and think that it did not improve or change him in anyway, then I might understand his point of view. But he has not and he just give such comments?? Anyway, he doesn't affects me. I am just shocked to hear such things!

OK anyway, after the MBA Fair, we went for dinner at Iciban Boshi at Pavilion. The place is actually not bad, with very interesting selection of sushi and its quite cheap!! Will definitely go back to try more!! =) I ordered a soft shell crab roll and a double salmon roll. Its only RM8 each plate and it comes in 8 pieces each. The beetch tried 1 piece each and that means I ate 14 pieces of sushi!! That's quite a lot eh!!! I think that probably is equivalent to 1 bowl of rice!! *tsk* *tsk* *tsk* Have been eating so much carbs lately no wonder I put on 2kg!! The beetch had soba and the pregnant fish. She totally love the pregnant fish so we thought that we will order another plate so that I can try one and she can have another one! So we asked the waitress for another plate and she told us that the kitchen is closed!! After bout 5mins I over heard her talking over the walkie talkie that "I've got no more order from my side, you can close the kitchen". That means she could still take our order just now!!!! Stupid waitress!! So lazy!! Deny me of pregnant fish!! =P

The beetch as usual always looking so hiao =P



After dinner at bout 10.30pm there was still a queue in J Co!! Can you believe that!! We queued for 20mins to get our donuts!! We were just discussing about this the other day and we think that one donut is actually less than 50cents!! Imagine the profits that they are making and they are selling millions of donuts!!


*****

Last Friday night we celebrated JoLyn's belated birthday at Cava, Bangsar. Its a Spanish place. We ordered 6 types of tapas, one seafood paella, a pasta, a jug of Cava No.1 (some drinks mix with white wine and juices and don't know what) and a warm chocolate cake to share. The bill came up to a freaking RM360 for the 4 of us!! Which I think is quite expensive considering we didn't even order a main each!! But that's also because we ordered a jug of Cava No.1 and that's already RM95!! Plus they charges us for a tapas that we have actually cancelled!! Oh never mind. Don't think I will go back there though!! El Cerdo and La Bodega are better!! =) *I miss El Cerdo already*

L-R: JoLyn the birthday girl, Me, Val and YuLin

The 3 of us girls =)

Variety of Tapas

Seafood Paella

Oxtail Pasta

Chocolate Dream - Chocolate cake with warm melted chocolate inside



*****

Oh you know something reallyyyyyyyy embarrassing happened to me!! *shy* I got lost in the car park at The Gardens!!! Really lost one!! Lost until need to ask the security for directions and need to sit the security car!!!!!!!! So embarrassing and frustrating!!!!!!!!! The security need to bring me back to the entrance where I came in, then only I am able to find my car!!!!!! I was actually with my mum and we got lost cause we parked at The Gardens and we were pushing the trolley of groceries from Carrefour so we need to came out through Mid Valley. We tried to walk through the car park to The Gardens car park. The car park was so big and we got confused and in the end we just didn't know where we were anymore!!!!!!! =S



Hmmm.... I will end my post with a photo of my godson in LEAN Club!! He is the cutest, funniest, most active and talkative boy in LEAN Club. I like to disturb him so much that everyone refer him as my godson. =)

He is so cute!! =) My favourite boy in LEAN Club =)

No comments: