Thursday 12 June 2008

Back!!

I'm back from Taiwan!! =D More about the trip later when I have space to upload my photos!! My PC at home now has only less than 1G space left!!!! =(((((((( I wanna get an external hard drive for all my photos!!!! Anyone knows if there are any pink ones?? =D *hehe* Also, my sis accidentally took my camera cables back to London with her (cause we have the same camera). I can still use my phone cable to upload but I can't seem to open my phone cover!!! =(((( Also now I have super pretty nails but I can't do a lot of things with my super pretty nails!! Will upload photos when I can!!

Anyway, my honeydrew is back too =D *hearts* He is playing Wii now while I blog =D

Oh and I've got pressies from his Puerto Rico trip =D Remember the Optic wristlet in Raspberry that I loveyyyyy..... I have it dy and its really really pretty =D *double hearts*

Pretty horrrrr??



Then while he was in Puerto Rico he went to the factory outlet. Remembered the wallet that he thought it was a clutch bag?? (To read click here) I laughed at him then but now..... I'm sooooo glad he bought it!!!!! Cause I lovey lovey lovey it!!!!! =D I lovey it even more when I saw it selling at bout RM1200 in the Coach store here (btw, Coach is having 30% discount now) and he only bought it for less than half the price here EVEN after the 30% discount!!!!!! So so so worth it!!!!! Will ask him to buy more next time to sell at my "website" keke

Anyway see my new wallet!! =D Pretty in Pink!!




Oh talking bout the "website" I have a problem!!!! A lot of the clothes I bought in Taiwan also I like it very much!!! So I am in a dilemma to sell or not to sell!!! *hehe* Cause the problem is, I can't try the clothes at the shops so I don't know if it will look nice and so I don't dare to buy so many.... then when I went back to the hotel to try it on, most of them also I like!!! . My last day in Taipei was such a rush.... Rushed back to the stores to get a second piece for those that I liked and then I saw more clothes and I just thought never mind just buy first to sell since those I tried were ok. I bought bout 10 pieces in less than half an hour.... and ended up when I tried on those new ones that I bought I liked them as well!!!! So I don't know if I wanna keep or sell!!! =D *kakakakaka* And I have got no time to go back 3rd time *also my honeydrew will kill me if I do - its already super nice of him to go back with me 2nd time!! with the condition that I can only go back to that shop and spend less than half an hour there (cause we were rushing off for hot spring)* Anyway more bout Taiwan later..... back to coach!! =D




Honeydrew also bought some key chains.....

I lovey this one.... Bling Bling =D




This one looks cute too....



But this one.... I've got story to tell =P when he was at the store he told me its a keychain with a bag and I thought its something like the first key chain pic but its a bag instead but then end up its actually a photo album lar!!! How can he confuse that with a bag?? KAKAKAKAKA now he uses the excuse to say that it’s a book and he bought it as a reminder for me to read more books!!!! What nonsense!!! From bag now becomes a book!!

But thanks dear for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lovey lovey you and lovey lovey everything......



Then on the day when he is back, I surprised him with lovey dovey cupcakes.... He has been asking me to make cupcakes for him when he comes back but I told him no cause firstly lack of time and also cause its fattening..... but actually its because I wanted to surprise him...... I baked after dinner the day before he came back. Started from bout 10pm to bout 1.30am.... My sis and mum helped me with the washing up =D



Then my sis complained that the cupcakes photos I posted on my blog are not nice cause I didn't deco the photos.... like put in on a nice plate or put some decorations at the side.... Then she did this.....

Haha does it look like a picture from a magazine or baking recipe book?? looks professional hor?? *hehe*




Then I also made extra cupcakes for my family.... I asked my Mimi to choose one cupcake deco from the booklet that I have compiled and she choose a piggy!! *haha* This is the best I could do as I did not have any marshmallow (as that deco uses marshmallow for the eyes and nose.....

My sis said its a "hiao" pig who is crazy in love.... *kaka*



OK now comes the photos of the lovey dovey cupcakes that I made for my honeydrew (Notice I put some wrapping paper as the base and flowers at the side to make my photos more presentable??) Kaka....



Pretty or not my cupcakes????? It says "kiss", "hugs", "love" and "miss you"



All packed up for my Honeydrew.....




He looks happy when he received it and say he too sayang to eat it.... also because he was too full.... I drove him straight to Segambut from the airport to eat Segambut Seafood Noodles as he looooovey it.....



So I asked him to bring it home to eat and share with his family...... Then I fetched him home.... My sis came with us since she wanted to go to "Bake with Yen" - the bakery shop in Bandar Puteri. At first he put the box of cupcakes on his lap then my sis commented that his body heat will melt it so he put the box at the back seat. When he went out of the car.... he forgotten my lovey dovey cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( *sniff* *sniff*


Then we met up and went for dinner with my family and then my mum made birds nest for desserts and hence again he was too full to eat my cupcakes and I reminded him to bring it home..... The next day we are leaving to Taiwan and when I fetched him from his house to leave for Taiwan the next morning.... I asked so how was my cheesecake??

and....................................



















...........................














he told me that he didn't eat any!!! He forgotten all about it as he was too full from dinner yesterday..... and also too tired so he slept =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( He didn't even try how my cupcakes tasted like
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
*SNIFF* *SNIFF*
I am so upset!!!! Wasted all my effort
=(((((((((((((((((((((((
=~(

8 comments:

stranger said...

nah, MY COMMENT!

yup i wanted to buy a hard drive to and i was eyeing a baby pink one by sandisk, about 80euros for 160/200gb dun rmbr! haha but too expensive dy...

eh i want cupcakes for my homecoming k...

stranger said...

double comment!!! woot.

haha, just wanna correct it here. it's western digital not sandisk. :P

Anonymous said...

ur wallet quite nice..i saw in spore also very expensive..wah how many bags u bring back from taiwan trip...how much should i pay you..hehe..maybe i also want to buy from you leh all the things u buy from taiwan..heheh

It's Me said...

wah....ur cupcakes look so sweet leh....loh man tik...

Anonymous said...

seems that honey drew has MUCH BETTER taste now when it comes to buying coach items ;) kudos, andrew!!! hehe. yeah, the pink "clutch" is pretty. and did he buy it for about RM500???? jeez!!!
Nice "album keychain" too, find it very cute & unique. "my b'day is AROUND THE CORNER LORRRRR..." hehehehee..

u two don't have to establish the website lah, since u both are the main customers already~~!!! what ever that u bought also u like... how lah..??? ;o)

Princezz T said...

stranger, i checked dy they have got pink covers here but the pink not very nice... still trying to find nicer ones and its bout RM200plus for 120G and RM300 plus for 200G.

Cupcakes for ur homecoming?? depends when u coming back la... keke =P

cindy, lebih... u buy then no need to sell dy lar?? already not much left to sell!! i went with half a suitcase and came back with a full suitcase =D didn't buy THAT much la.... yeah i lovey my wallet too =D

amanda, wanted to be lo man tik but became "gik sam" only cause he didn't even tried it =((((( actually he did when we came back from taiwan but i dunno basi already or not!!

monica, yeah i agree he got better taste now... kaka that's because i train him well!!! kaka =D
Not telling how much he bought the wallet cause if he can get more I wanna sell at my "website" kakaka so cannot tell the cost...
hey my "stranger" sis also liked the album keychain... but that's the one i liked least... kaka
Eh ur bday around the corner need to announce here meh?? u want us to hint hint to Mr Soo to buy for u issit??

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Ya... it's less than RM500. It's cheap because it's from the Coach Factory Outlet.

I eat the cupcake after returning from Taiwan. It tastes better than all the foods in Taiwan Foods i had.

Princezz T said...

trini-chiney?? so lebih lar the name... hehe not trini-fatty?? *kaka* just jk dearrrrrrrr.....

eh dun tell how much lar!!!!!!! how to do business if u tell ppl ur cost price!! *ish*

The cupcake better than Ding Tai Feng's chicken soup?? hehe