Wednesday 8 October 2008

My Lappie

Heya heya.... I'm back!!!! I had a really great time in Phuket!!!!!! I never thought I would say this but I wished I could stay longer...... I actually didn't wanna leave and regret booking an earlier flight home!! More bout Phuket later when I complete my Australia post!! *haha* Loads and loads of my vain photos in Phuket as well!! *kaka*


Woke up at 5.30am today to send Honeydrew off at the airport before going to work =(((((((((((((( Dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am also officially F-A-T!!!!! =(((((( A colleague from another department who did not see me for a loooong time saw me today and said "You look so fat now!! Are you pregnant??" =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( GGGRRRRR!!!!!! That's cause I wore a baby doll kinda top.... you know those kind where its tight right below your breast and then its flare!! Anyway so sad la.... I look pregnant!!! Like honeydrew say, I look one month pregnant and he looks 4 months pregnant!! *HAHA* But I don't want!!!!!!! I MUST LOSE WEIGHT!!! I MUST LOSE WEIGHT!!!! I CAN, I MUST, I WILL!!!! *trying to convince myself*


And and and...... poor Oreo.... he looks really really really funny now!!!! All my mimi's fault!!!!! Oreo got really long ears mar.... then one part of it was tangled so my mimi cut it away and because part of it was short, so she cut the whole ear short and then cut the other ear short as well then its not level and she cut again and again and again until it is soooooooo super short!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now Oreo looks really really funny!!!!! I looked at him also I want to laugh!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA and he doesnt know that he looks funny so he must be wondering why everyone keeps laughing everytime they see him!!! Even honeydrew can’t put on a straight face when he look at Oreo!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA My poor Oreo baby!!!!!


Oh oh oh *ahem* *ahem*, look at how I decorated my new lappie =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Pretty not?????????? =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I lovey lovey it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Oh and I am looking for a casing / bag for it!! Know where I can buy nice pink ones??? Found some pink ones online..... but can't decide which......



Option 1



Option 2






Option 3


I think I like Option 1 the most but it may look too lebih for work *hehe* So I think Option 3 is not so lebih but nice as well.... cause there are some pink details and the inside lining is pink too.... Which one to get ar??






Lastly, remember the external HD that I bought like few months ago???




I also decorated it with bling bling... =)


Anyway this is not the point, the point is at that time, I was looking high and low and ransack the whole lowyat for a pink external HD and asked almost every shop!! Some salesman even laughed at me and say don't have pink one lar...... and you know wat now???? They have got pink external HD already!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How?????????? I want I want!!!! But I just bought mine only and it’s still very new!!!! You think if I sell my external HD anyone will wanna buy it??? *hehe* then I can get the pink one!!!!!!!!!! How la how la...... sighhhhhhh........




so pretty la....... *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take option 3 la, option 1 so pink la. nanti u get drowned by too much pink around u :)

anyways, lots of fun & relaxation in phuket? that's good!

Princezz T said...

monica,
yup phuket was good =D if you wanna know why?? then stay tune... *kaka*